Mystic Scripts

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

Mystic Scripts

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:44 pm

A few days ago I was checking various topics I had posted on and glanced at the mystic scripts banner on the top of the page just as it was changing to another page.  One of the reading types up there interested me, but I couldn't find it.  I tried searching through the mystic scripts library, but had no idea as to where to look.

Is it possible to have a search bar there?  I know we have one on mystic board for posts and such, I was just wondering if it was possible to put one there to make things easier to find  :smt017  :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:44 pm

I know this reply is late :). will see what we can do about your suggestion. For now you can see in the list at the top of the page and choose the different categories you think the software may be in.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:54 pm

thanks, I'll check it out :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”