Question

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

looking_glass

Question

Post by looking_glass » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:21 am

I had a question regarding a response I made to Azhar's post on a Reiki energy question made by one of his students.

Was my post moved or deleted? I cannot find it. If it was moved or deleted, can someone please let me know why? Thanks.
awarenessoftheheart.com

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:32 am

I have investigated.....but since I haven't got the name of the tread it is a bit difficult.

Are you sure you saw your post pop up....there have been a lot of errors on the site lately...and even I have sometimes given up, on a post I have written, but not managed to get posted.

I have found all your post for the last 6 month on the RSS feed, which will snap up even post that later is deleted or changed, but I can't find any conversation that goes on the subject you ask about.

I am sure you also know how to find all of your own post, but post it again in case other need the info.

1) Push your name either in the box to the left, or on the bottom of the main page where it show who is on the site.
2) A new box pop up....in the box to the right you find a blue link that says "show all post done from this member" (or something like that:) )
3) You get up a new window with snippets of all post, and link to each of them.....the newest post is first and the oldest last.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi,

I haven't seen a post from you there, so I do wonder if it is a board gliche? I am having terrible trouble with posting and reading so maybe just post it again, please?

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Thanks all for looking into it. I decided to send it as a PM to Azhar directly.
awarenessoftheheart.com

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Awwwh, wheres the fun in that? Such a tease!  Hope you are well, :) haven't had many posts from you lately?  But thanks for letting us know.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”