MB free Arabic Astro

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

code

MB free Arabic Astro

Post by code » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 am

i had signed up early this year this and have been using the forum to  post several comments, opinions. But still have not recieved the KEY to access the software. What happens or indeed can someone let me know what needs doing?

code

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:46 pm

I am sure that you must seen a post of mine...after all there is about 8000 of them :)

On the bottom you will find:

Do you post for key codes?

Please push that link, you will then discover which kind of post  that count....which kind does not.

Each type of software has different requirement for the key....please go to download page for your software and see what your program require

Good luck.

code

Post by code » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:49 pm

sorry to appear dum....but where do i look for the "Do you post for key codes?" as you mention?

CODE

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm

I will try to help you.

don't try it on the image.....but on any post where you find the below link system.

You might also investigate this link;

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=55841
Attachments
click here.png
click here.png (16.55 KiB) Viewed 9026 times

code

Post by code » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:39 am

Aaaaaaaaah excellent i now understand, the link was most helpful by viewing what i need to look out for is what i needed. Thanks a million. U R A STAR.....U KNW WHT I MEAN!!!!!!

bless u
CODE.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:52 pm

Moved to recommendation and complaints forum,

site moderator

astro_scholr

what is unlock code and where it is used?

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:51 pm

what is mystic board s/w ? what does it contain?

How it is useful for me to gain more knowledge in astrology?

Rhutobello

Re: what is unlock code and where it is used?

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:07 pm

astro_scholr wrote:what is mystic board s/w ? what does it contain?

We offer around 150-200 different software programs, that all goes on those trades we discuss on this site.

Up to last year all these program was offered for free, if one registered on the site and contributed with 25 post.

It must be clear that development of program, and running of a site cost a lot of money, which up today is covered by the owners..Swetha and Abhi.

Last year we made a turnaround on the way we offer our program.

Each program is "valued" with a certain number of post or a donation.

This way members of the site should easy be able to get a program for free.....those who only surf around, and have no interest of the trade itself, will have a harder time, because the requirement for the programs have increased, and we demand post that have some sort of interest, not only "cry" for help, or stating the obvious, or spam.

All "Education" is in my opinion a good thing, but when you ask;
then you are the only one who can give the answer.

Those who love Astrology will say it is very important...those who has no clue will say "don't bother" and so on....I will say;
Do you have time attend Youdah class in Western Astrology, and you might see that you can have big benefit from it, get a better understanding how thing work inside this trade, and before you know it you might be hooked :)
The best thing is that it is free, so it only cost you your own effort to try it out :)

I can see I have misunderstood your question a bit, and from Vedic I know you have knowledge in Astrology.
Those programs we offer are mostly for beginners, they are fine to use to calculate some of those values you use in the prediction, but can never substitute a person with knowledge or more "heavy programs".

Good luck!

astro_scholr

thanks grandpa :-)

Post by astro_scholr » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:26 am

Thanks for your explanation :-)

I am not interested in western astrology. I learn indian astrology :-) beleive in my roots ;-)

Omnicron Solaris

What is Aribic Astro?

Post by Omnicron Solaris » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:57 am

That sounds really interesting.
I may ask a few questions?
How is Arabic astrology any different from Western astrology or Chinese astrology?
I thought that because Muslims were so very conservative that they would not allow something like scrying or astrology or related disciplines?
Can someone give me more information about this?

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”