New entrant Vinod Jha

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vinay Jha

Post by Vinay Jha » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 pm

I suppose my new topic posted today with a view to start a discussion on the mathematical aspects of Vedic Astrology has been dumped. I do not know who are the supposed "experts" and why they are banning any discussion on this topic. My expertise has been recognised by universities, but unknown persons are banning me for unknown reasons . But I know the reason. I have faced such people earlier, who do not want to face truth. I am quitting this website, never to return.
-Vinay Jha
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Hi Vinod Jha ji,

Welcome to our site!  I saw your post at the vedic forum and transferred it in this sub forum.

On going to your profile, I came to know that i is your first post here. If the other posts got deleted (which I am not aware)it was because you are carrying a signature, which is not Free. A signature linking to a website is to be bought fro he site administrators of Mysticboards.

We would be glad to have you here, but please delete your signature(I think this is the only reason  your posts were deleted.. if that was the problem).

Thank you,

RishiRahul
site moderator of Vedic astrology
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Vinay Jha

Delete my signature, and do not misspell my name !

Post by Vinay Jha » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:52 am

My name misspelt as Vinod Jha everywhere ! I want to delete my signature, but I do not know where to find the option. There is no such option in Profile !

Vinay Jha

I am not Vinod Jha !

Post by Vinay Jha » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:32 am

Who changed my name to Vinod Jha ? Swetha asks me to deactivate my account. Collaborative people !
- Vinay Jha
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Vinod Jha ji,

Welcome to our site!  I saw your post at the vedic forum and transferred it in this sub forum.

On going to your profile, I came to know that i is your first post here. If the other posts got deleted (which I am not aware)it was because you are carrying a signature, which is not Free. A signature linking to a website is to be bought fro he site administrators of Mysticboards.

We would be glad to have you here, but please delete your signature(I think this is the only reason  your posts were deleted.. if that was the problem).

Thank you,

RishiRahul
site moderator of Vedic astrology

Vinod, Vinay, Vidyaa... Whatever! What is in a name afterall?

The journey began back in 2008. Unfortunately, I was meant to read that today, FOUR years later, today! On the FOURTH! Couple of days after Gandhiji and then Lal Bahadur Shastri ji were born! And we celebrate their birthdays with a holiday when we all sigh a sigh of relief that we get a statutory holiday!

The pauses that refresh a large number of people in a nation and at times worldwide, in some cases!

While we all pause to refresh, we forget often to think about those whose birth or life and its challenges -- remain ignored mostly!

Such is the global reality! But that does not relieve us, individually, of our personal celebration and gratefulness, personal, individual, societal (wherever we are or in whichever culture we happen to be!).

As we approach the THANKSGIVING DAY this coming weekend, just as each year, a FOOD DRIVE is in progress and folks are reminded and cajoled and so on -- to local folks -- that this is the time for giving! NOT GLOBALLY BUT LOCALLY!

CHARITY DOES BEGIN FROM HOME!! Whereever that happens to be...

Best to focus on the near and immediate rather than to overambitiously trying to solve the world's problems...

Love and Light!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”