Combine Picture reading and Psychic Reading forums

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Combine Picture reading and Psychic Reading forums

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm

To whom it may concern, :smt003

Especially since I have personally as well as other readers in the past given picture readings in the Psychic Reading forum, is there any reason why the picture reading forum could not be integrated into it in future?

I do not regard it as being so different from what is already being done there, that it requires it's own separate category. IMHO

Of course it does possibly mean extra work for our often run off her feet but highly capable and valued board moderator.

Sorry Suzi,

eye_of_tiger Image

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Nope, it will not be extra work....2 forums always makes more work then one...I think :)

Why do we have a picture reading forum?

It is so people can post picture of them self, and those who feel they have the knowledge tho interpret this picture, are allowed to do so.

These readers haven't necessary knowledge in other tools then just this one, and we don't promote that the picture get such either.(psychic, tarot, astro.....)

When that is said, then I think I can point out Readers from all of these trades who have had a go in Picture Reading, and that I think is great.

If we move Picture Reading to Psychic, which is very natural idea, then the poster expect to get a psychic reading from his/her picture.

This will in a way prevent other to give their view, because it has been "defined" as physic reading, and expectations is raised for both part.

I have no difficulty in seeing that a picture might help a psychic reader to make better connections, but that option are covered with the Picture Forum anyway.

Nothing here is laid in stone....I am always open for discussion....which my post must be seen as a part of :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 am

Rhutobello, :smt003

Unless the member concerned specifically asks for a picture reading to be given and provides one and I am getting something which I feel is worthwhile passing on to them in their best interests, I feel under no sense of obligation whatsoever to have to either do this or nothing.

If I am not getting anything useful from their picture, but have something independent of it which I would like to comment on, I will be completely honest and upfront with them about this and tell them.

If I am presently getting nothing of any useful purpose on either front, I normally will not respond at all to their requests, unless of course after a while things suddenly become clearer to me and my instincts are telling me that this is the right thing to do to best help them.

eye_of_tiger    :smt009

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”