A complaint towards 'rhutobello'

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kroonlucter

A complaint towards 'rhutobello'

Post by kroonlucter » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:55 am

The point of a forum is expression and communication of ideas and information in a free and just manner. I had been a member of this forum for just under 24 hours when I was banned. In this time I made three posts:

Post 1: In Advertisements/Link swap I posted a quick introduction to my company (a telephone psychic line), and noted in the post that we were actively seeking psychics to join our team. Note I only did this after I posted a link to mysticboard on my websitee.

I had a few responses, and I checked back in the thread to see if there had been any replies. I found that my thread had been modified (it's contents deleted) by admin 'rhutobello'. With a link to an earlier post by him/her reminding people to post links on their own website before posting in Advertising.

He/she did this without a message or an email which would have prevented him going to the trouble of deleting my post as I mentioned before - the link is and still is on my website to this forum.

Post 2: I replied to the modified post. I wrote of my displease that the post had been modified because of an apparent lack of link. I provided a link to my website where the link to mystic could clearly be seen and asked that if such 'swift action' were to be taken upon my posts could I be notified first via a simple email, as it turns out I had actually done nothing wrong.

Post 3 In introductions: I posted an introduction- I introduced myself and elaborated I was here to find talented psychics for a psychic line. I did not mention the name of the line. I did not post any links. I simply said "if you're interested please PM me".

Then I was banned. I've emailed site admin since asking why I was banned. I have heard no response.

If I've broken a site rule - I would like to know about it. Furthermore If I've broken a site rule - I would like to be shown one, as I can't find any rules on this forum. "Forum Rules" leads to nowhere.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=1337

I don't think this is mature or appropriate behaviour from someone who's a facilitator of communication between members. Chances are I'll probably be deleted and banned from this account because, well, someone with a ban button doesn't like me. That's not appropriate. It's just click happy behaviour.

I would like my complaint to be addressed by site admin, pref. Rhutobello.

Thank you

Rhutobello

Re: A complaint towards 'rhutobello'

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am

kroonlucter wrote:The point of a forum is expression and communication of ideas and information in a free and just manner. I had been a member of this forum for just under 24 hours when I was banned. In this time I made three posts:

Post 1: In Advertisements/Link swap I posted a quick introduction to my company (a telephone psychic line), and noted in the post that we were actively seeking psychics to join our team. Note I only did this after I posted a link to mysticboard on my websitee.

I had a few responses, and I checked back in the thread to see if there had been any replies. I found that my thread had been modified (it's contents deleted) by admin 'rhutobello'. With a link to an earlier post by him/her reminding people to post links on their own website before posting in Advertising.

He/she did this without a message or an email which would have prevented him going to the trouble of deleting my post as I mentioned before - the link is and still is on my website to this forum.

Post 2: I replied to the modified post. I wrote of my displease that the post had been modified because of an apparent lack of link. I provided a link to my website where the link to mystic could clearly be seen and asked that if such 'swift action' were to be taken upon my posts could I be notified first via a simple email, as it turns out I had actually done nothing wrong.

Post 3 In introductions: I posted an introduction- I introduced myself and elaborated I was here to find talented psychics for a psychic line. I did not mention the name of the line. I did not post any links. I simply said "if you're interested please PM me".

Then I was banned. I've emailed site admin since asking why I was banned. I have heard no response.

If I've broken a site rule - I would like to know about it. Furthermore If I've broken a site rule - I would like to be shown one, as I can't find any rules on this forum. "Forum Rules" leads to nowhere.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=1337

I don't think this is mature or appropriate behaviour from someone who's a facilitator of communication between members. Chances are I'll probably be deleted and banned from this account because, well, someone with a ban button doesn't like me. That's not appropriate. It's just click happy behaviour.

I would like my complaint to be addressed by site admin, pref. Rhutobello.

Thank you
Well....I don't know what to say..... other then you have quiet a nerve.....and .....

But since I allow your view to stay...let me also point out my view.

This site is a free site where people come together to discuss...to ask for free help...to give free help.

In order to help our members, who also have a site, we have created a link exchange forum, where they can promote their site..B U T:: at the same time put up a link back to us on their site, so the promotion become mutual.

NOW BACK TO YOU!

1)You register...You go direct to link exchange....you post a big add for your site.
2) I spot your post....I follow your link to your site....which is a direct commercial site....I find no link to our site on it....I edit your post....and put up the following link:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=61897

and assume that you now will understand that you haven't done it right.

3) Later I came back, and find that you have put up the same add, in the same thread, without any change in link back to us. Further more you put up the same adds in other forum of ours.

4) Everything is removed and your "membership canceled" or banned, because it is clear that your intention is not to be a member of this community, but to fish for clients and professionals for your own.

5) Today you reg under a new member name , and have become 10 years older....but it seems no wiser!

6) You post again the same add in our link exchange....still no link back to us....and you complain over your members right have been tamped on?????  

7) I removed again your add...

8) Since I am site admin....since I represent the owner of the site, and since there is no human right to put up an add where one want to put it, I will give the following verdict to your behavior.

The only way you now are allowed to post your add is to:

1) Show you are a member of this site by contribute at least 20 good meaningful post, where no mention of your own site is done.
2) or contact site owner and pay for an add for a certain period of time.
3) if none of the above is done, any add from your firm from any member name will be removed (if not 1 is fulfilled), even if a link back to us is made.....you must fulfill both.

Since there is no need to discuss this further, I close the thread....any complains can you put forward to the owner through the link on top right corner.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”