A complaint towards 'rhutobello' - Since You've locked the thread.

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kroonlucter

A complaint towards 'rhutobello' - Since You've locked the thread.

Post by kroonlucter » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am

You're missing one important point. The link is there, and has been there the entire time. I even pointed out EXACTLY where to find it. If you can't read through a page to find a link - you shouldn't be site admin.

Nor should you be accusing me of having 'a nerve'. There is nowhere in this website which states one needs to be an active member to post in the advertisement sections. Where are these site rules? Show me?

Once again. I will point out where the link is. I will even take a picture of it for you.

LOCATED AT (like i posted before, and before, and before) Scroll to the bottom. After the abilities. Your link is contextually placed in our site. NO WHERE does it say you need the link on the home page.

http://psychicinsight.com.au/psychic/explained.html

How dare you, be so very rude to someone new to this community. I was planning on actively promoting THIS forum to OUR psychics to participate in, AS WELL as our clients.

I will be making a complaint to the site owner about your behaviour.

Ironically to think Mystic Insight we're thinking of advertising on this forum.... such immaturity.
Attachments
Mystic Link.jpg
MYSTIC FORUMS!!!! CAN YOU SEE IT?!!!!!!
Mystic Link.jpg (272.89 KiB) Viewed 5884 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 am

Your post don't change my view on your behavior....it just make me more firm..

We can't go around reading every corner of a site in our hunt for the link back....since it seems you have problems to read my simple post I have marked it up for you:

I find the subject finish discussed...what you would have done, and what you would not have done..even a psychic could not have told me...just your action.
Attachments
MB.adds.jpg
MB.adds.jpg (189 KiB) Viewed 5867 times

kroonlucter

Post by kroonlucter » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:42 am

Rhutobello wrote:Your post don't change my view on your behavior....it just make me more firm..

We can't go around reading every corner of a site in our hunt for the link back....since it seems you have problems to read my simple post I have marked it up for you:

I find the subject finish discussed...what you would have done, and what you would not have done..even a psychic could not have told me...just your action.
And in english?

Like i said, Rhutobello...

I pointed this link out to you multiple times. You were just too ignorant to read my post..... How hard is it? It's your job. You're admin. You like the power of being admin - so deal with the responsibility to read a post.

YOU NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I'VE TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHERE TO FIND THE MYSTIC BOARD LINK ON OUR WEBSITE MULTIPLE TIMES AND STILL YOU IGNORE IT. Your avoidance of this statement just shows your inability to be site admin here.

You attacked my age. Well you're 66. And I can write a cohesive sentence. You're 66 and you can't admit you were wrong. Stop trying to impose special 'Rhutobello' rules on who you like. You can't make up a rule for one person and the next can do what they like. That's bad modding.

What do you want us to do? Have it on our home page as our leading paragraph? What sort of business would do that. We can't even have LINKS in our signatures here and you want the link on THE HOME PAGE?

Like I said, If you can't follow a hyperlink pointing you to the page where you will find the link + instructions on where it's located + THE ACTUAL SENTENCE THAT ITS IN.

Then you shouldn't be admin. Simple.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 am

kroonlucter wrote:
Rhutobello wrote:Your post don't change my view on your behavior....it just make me more firm..

And in english?

I pointed this link out to you multiple times. You were just too ignorant to read my post..... How hard is it? It's your job. You're admin. You like the power of being admin - so deal with the responsibility to read a post.

YOU NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I'VE TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHERE TO FIND THE MYSTIC BOARD LINK ON OUR WEBSITE MULTIPLE TIMES AND STILL YOU IGNORE IT. Your avoidance of this statement just shows your inability to be site admin here.

You attacked my age. Well you're 66. And I can write a cohesive sentence. You're 66 and you can't admit you were wrong. Stop trying to impose special 'Rhutobello' rules on who you like. You can't make up a rule for one person and the next can do what they like. That's bad modding.

What do you want us to do? Have it on our home page as our leading paragraph? What sort of business would do that. We can't even have LINKS in our signatures here and you want the link on THE HOME PAGE?
Enough is enough....the subject is closed, you are our guest....as host we put up the rules...as guest you follow the rule....or leave.

I stated in an earlier post that you today show 10 years older, but was no wiser.  Your statement above show a big lack of understanding for other, and a great egoistic behavior that don't count good towards any clients of you.

My ENGLISH?

I am sorry that you read English word for word, and if one word is wrong spelled, or put in wrong place, then the meaning of the sentence fails you.

It might be explained by lack of IMAGINATION and WILL to understand.

We are in an INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, where most people don't have ENGLISH as their NATIVE language, so also I.

BUT, in contrary to you, WE TRY to help the ENGLISH speaking people to understand US, WE make an EFFORT to learn ENGLISH ENOUGH, and since we show this effort, the LEAST we can expect is that ENGLISH speaking people TRY to make an EFFORT to UNDERSTAND us, even if not everything is in grammar.

By doing so, will you develop a greater understanding of other people, broaden your view, and develop your imagination, which again will help you in your psychic trade.

But I don't know why I bother to tell you all this...I am sure it is all gibberish for you anyway!

kroonlucter

Post by kroonlucter » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:14 am

1. I'm dutch. English is a second language for me. I can still articulate an english sentence. Your reply made no sense. It was almost illiterate.
2. You've left out the most important part of my post:

Like I said, If you can't follow a hyperlink pointing you to the page where you will find the link + instructions on where it's located + THE ACTUAL SENTENCE THAT ITS IN.

Please address this. You had the link. You saw it. Yet you chose to ignore it - or you just can't read. Which is it?

I should not have been banned because you were too incompetent to follow my instructions.

You were pointed to the page, the location of the link, and even given the sentence in which the link was contained... And you still couldn't' find it. You consider this too much effort - that you shouldn't be 'looking in every corner of a site'.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:21 am

It is not good enough to deliver me a hyperlink where I can find the link back to MB

The rule is :

Each post that goes to a site, which not contain a link back to us at a easy spotted place, will be deleted without any notice.

So if you find that your site can't follow this, because that will not fit into your sites profile...then our link exchange aren't for you, because you don't fit into our profile....so please try to understand this simple thing.

mad4spade

Post by mad4spade » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:33 am

yes

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:32 am

I love Rhuto :) I do you know :) !

I will go to war with anybody that has a problem with him :)

This message board exists because he is really cool and an awesome admin.

just love,

sun

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:51 am

kroonlucter wrote:

And in english?

:) Rhuto should be admin :)

People like you Kroonlucker should not be here dinking with the wisdom of this family. :) Things here are tried and true and very functional.

No admin of any message board has to explain their actions. If you Kroon think that this message board can not exist without you :) then leave :) and we will all study history to see what happened :)

I personally think that you are wrong Kroon :) I have been watching Rhuto handle things for over three years :) And he has done damn well! And what he does is not anywhere near easy :) to do.

love,

sunmystic

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 am

I assume this subject is at the end of discussion, and close the thread.

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”