Rhuto ?

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Rhuto ?

Post by sunmystic » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi Rhuto, I see that you are on line :) ! Ah man! i was suppose to sneek in and out when you were not here :) !

Anyhoo :) "Why does Rhuto never start a discussion topic?"

"Sunmystic hunkers down and waits for fun :) !"

Love you!

sunmystic :)

Rhutobello

Re: Rhuto ?

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 pm

sunmystic wrote: Anyhoo :) "Why does Rhuto never start a discussion topic?"
hummmm...yea...good question...part because I scan the forum several times each days, so my mind is more focused on keeping thing running, and when I see something that trigger my interest, then I act upon that.

So hopefully that is explanation enough, and that you all post question you find you want to discuss ...........but maybe not so much about me Image

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 am

:smt005 Oh, we can discuss you anytime... For example, I have always been curious as to where you got that lovely pic of a vegetable-clad kitten. I love it!
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 am

Well....you should know....it is from a Tarot deck....hehehehehe ,,,yea...Tarot can be used to a lot of thing...even display a picture of me ..hehehe

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:16 am

:smt007 I've been Googling it like mad! Ok, the closest thing I have seen is the Toni Salerno Cat Wisdom cards, but I never found that specific image, so I cannot be too sure.

However, since it is Tarot, can you tell me which card yours stands for, with that helmet? Are you the Chariot?  :smt115

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 am

Well....you will find the cat if you go google image and write cat with lime helmet :)

I have two special Tarot cats deck, think made from a Orphalese friend back in 2005, which he called Cartas de los Gatos, which this picture comes from, and display king of Cups....(BTW never noticed before I investigated today :) )..the other deck was called Cartas Misu, Misu :)

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 pm

:) How curious that the deck names are in Spanish. You are right: I found it under cat with lime helmet, and there are a couple of versions of it.

So, the King of Cups... Interesting  :smt002

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”