Please tell me where should i request queries in a particula chart

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

maruthiprasad

Please tell me where should i request queries in a particula chart

Post by maruthiprasad » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 am

Dear sir,
I have requested the people please read my chart and give u r valueble opinions and i posted this request in vedic astrology forum there the moderator warned me this is not the right place to discuss on your chart you post it in vedicastrology reading forum but the same moderator Mr.rhutoabello is moved the query in to vedic astrology forum .please kindly give me the url where i should post my query.Sorry to all modertaors if i am wrong.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:14 am

Maybe if you try to read my message in your request...then it says;

I NOW MOVE YOUR REQUEST FROM VEDIC ASTROLOGY TO VEDIC READING ASTROLOGY FORUM

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

So your post WAS, and are moved to the right place....the only thing that is left is for someone to find it interesting enough to respond to it.

BE AWARE!!! This is a free site where all can put a request, BUT NONE can demand a answer.....it is all voluntarily work...and Administration has no impact on any Reader.

I can also see that you have posted request for personal readings inside other threads, which is seen as impolite on the Net....Always start your own request in a New thread!

There is no need for further action for you now... Your request stay in the proper FORUM!

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”