A forum for discussing answers we receive from the universe?

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AquaMyst

A forum for discussing answers we receive from the universe?

Post by AquaMyst » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 pm

I was looking for somewhere to talk about something that I do quite frequently that other people might do as well. I'm not sure what it's called or if there is a name for it. It started out really as kind of a game in my youth. Mostly with music, but sometimes with books. I will ask the universe a question with the intention that the next song that plays on the radio, or whatever page I open to in a book will provide some guidance or answer. 90% of the time I will get such an appropriate response....sometimes it's freaky! I always kind of see it as an entertainment only kind of thing, and don't base decisions on it at all, but it is fun! My favorite book to use is 'the language of letting go'. I have heard other people do something similar in sending their question out to the universe and then will pick up answers from TV, other people, radio, publications or whatever happens to present itself to them. Just think it might be a fun section of the forum where people can post their experiences with this...questions they asked...answers they got...I dunno. Thought I'd make the suggestion!

(example, I asked what would happen if I continue to remain active on mystic board and the next song that played on my itunes was 'You got the love" by florence and the machine.

"Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"
But you've got the love I need
To see me through

Sometimes it seems the going is just too rough
And things go wrong no matter what I do
Now and then it seems that life is just too much
But you've got the love I need
To see me through"

Which tells me that being and active member with be rewarding as it will be a place of emotional and spiritual support and nourishment for me through interacting with it's members.

Ishtar

Interesting

Post by Ishtar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:24 am

I have never tried it with music or books, mostly i will just listen to what i feel... if that makes sense...

Will try your method though...

Blessings

Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

Ishtar

Post by Ishtar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 am

Oh and Happy B-day! Hope you have a wonderful day...

Ishtar
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny compared to what lies within us"

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”