We need sub-forum titled "Hands of celebrities" under palmistry section.

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stalin.v

We need sub-forum titled "Hands of celebrities" under palmistry section.

Post by stalin.v » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Hello adminstrators and moderators,

I have special interest in palmistry and i contribute by reading the hands of members and posting the available hand pictures of celebrities and also explaining the indication of their celebrity status.

Now every thing seems to be mixed up. It will be helpfulnd if there is seperate section for analysing the hands of celebrities. May be moderators will move the celebrities hand posted in this forum so far will be moved to this new section. So that we will have opportunity to see and read the hand of celebrities. Also, This will encourage the palmistry interesters to post the hands of their favorite celebrities. Subsequently, we will have the collection of the celebrity's hands.

Thanks and regards,
Stalin.v

p.s: hope that you will share your opinions

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Hello Stalin,

Thanks for you invaluable input. And also for starting interesting discussions on the forum. In fact we are thinking of reducing the forums... since they are pretty confusing to newcomers. or now you can post in the Main Palmistry Forum

Let me know if you need any other help.

Thanks

Swetha

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”