Vedic Astrology Class?

Post your suggestions here to improve the board, and to get solutions to different site problems.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Myst

Vedic Astrology Class?

Post by Myst » Sat May 20, 2006 1:40 am

Just a thought, would it be possible to just have like a general class on Vedic Astrology so we can go over the stuff from the beginning one at a time? And so we can discuss and learn? Just my thoughts. I'd be interested if anyone's willing to teach me, Im always ready to learn!
Like it doesn't have to be a sophisticated one, just a general intro and well the basics are whats important. Please excuse me If it already exists somewhere and Im just being blind!
Love and Light
Mystic

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat May 20, 2006 3:32 pm

Yes Myst, we have been thinking of one & I have been searching for a person to do that, so if some one wants to do it, plz step forward & pm me.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat May 20, 2006 3:52 pm

i am for it too... lets hope someone does step forward.

Abhishek

Myst

Post by Myst » Sat May 20, 2006 5:40 pm

Awesome!!! I guess the teacher will appear once the students are ready eh? YAY..can't wait!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun May 21, 2006 5:33 am

I think someone said to Linda Goodman, "The teacher will appear when the student is ready", well it is true i feel.

Myst

Post by Myst » Thu May 25, 2006 5:20 am

Yes!! I'll be looking forward to it :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:42 am

Hello Myst,
we do have this class now.. so i hope u join in.
swetha

drsrtiwari

Vedic Astrology Class

Post by drsrtiwari » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:29 pm

Nice Idea, We all seem ready to take lessons in Astrology. Many of us participating in discussions are novices and would definitely feel obliged if such class is started. I got a suggestion from Rohiniranjan about having a study group where all the participants would be students, may be of different levels and no teacher in conventional sense. The true discussions among these people where higher level students can guide the queries of new people and thus not only disseminating the knowledge but also finding answers to hitherto unexplored matters in this field.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:48 am

that seems like a nice idea too.. let me speak to the others about it.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Vedic Astrology Class?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:12 am

[quote="Myst"]Just a thought, would it be possible to just have like a general class on Vedic Astrology so we can go over the stuff from the beginning one at a time? And so we can discuss and learn? Just my thoughts. I'd be interested if anyone's willing to teach me, Im always ready to learn!
Like it doesn't have to be a sophisticated one, just a general intro and well the basics are whats important. Please excuse me If it already exists somewhere and Im just being blind!
Love and Light
Mystic[/quote]

Dear Myst -- by the time I read this and you read my response (if or ever!) -- and this response goes way back all the way to th 60s when we did not have computers, internet (even the concept was probably not born), we had those things called books. The concept would sound to modern Y and Z generations (if protective moderators would let them read my provocative messages ;-)) exactly how the concept of stone tablets to my generation (Baby boomer and still able to count in my head!).

Communication progresses. Used to be word-of-mouth and painful and mindless cramming and memorizing in the ancient ORAL tradition times and then came the books and now it is email and even the ability to edit it after posting!

It took a lot longer to memorize and to cut a stone tablet and so on. The speed of transformation has changed dramatically, so something must give. Quality perhaps?

Just a thought...

Love, Light, Levity ...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Vinay Jha

3 students waiting for over 2 years !

Post by Vinay Jha » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:02 am

Look at my profile
I started a tutorial few persons visited that site. Here too, only three persons are interested in Jyoyisha !
If number and quality of students is good, I will devote time, either here or at

- Vinay Jha

pls note.
we do not allow self promotion links in posts. your links have been edited

Return to “Recommendations and Complaints”