What a Gemini!! ;)

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

smacleod16

What a Gemini!! ;)

Post by smacleod16 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 pm

As a 17 year old with ADD and a smidge of anxiety, some people tell me I got it bad. I have a hard time sitting still, I space out all the time, and I'm awkward in social situations. But, I just smile and say, "That's me!"
I'm a Gemini (who would have guessed that?) that loves showing off. If there's someone new around, I'm talking in Latin or Spanish, playing the hardest violin piece I know, or using Old English words like "tis" and "thee". But, at the same time, I'm shy. It's part of my dual-nature, I guess.
I've noticed that "Good Sarah" is the shy one, while "Bad Sarah" is the extreme extrovert that laughs really loud and tells obnoxious jokes just to get attention. "Good Sarah" is also as sweet as can be, gentle, quiet, and calm. "Bad Sarah" is loud, boisterous, mischievous, sneaky, and a bit untruthful at times.
There's no telling which one you'll get. I have to warn my family members not to be surprised if I randomly start yodeling in the middle of dinner or dancing in the middle of a restaurant, because when I get an urge to do something, I do it.
So, chatterbox that I am, I'm glad I discovered this little thread on the site! It's so good to see so many Geminis in one place!! :D
Sarah <3

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:53 pm

ANY sign can have ADD and this medical term cannot even be diagnosed via astrology as its illegal, only your doctor can do this.

First you need to understand that you are NOT the sum total of your sun sign!
newspaper and magazine astrology is nothing related to the proper astrology that Astrologers use, this is just a pinch of salt entertainment sort. What they do is put each sun sign conjunct the Ascendant and read where the 10 planets fall in any one of the 12 houses. So when you have got your free chart from astro.com you will know your Ascendant sign, then if you want use this type of recreational fun, then you would look up your Ascendant sign to stand any kind of chance of having those planets in the right houses for you…. These were invented for commercial reasons... If you cannot get past this idea of JUST sun signs, you will always stay a novice/astro virgin. Perhaps if you learn some of the basics in astrology this will help with your future questions

Also be aware of different house systems, I use Equal house one of the oldest and most reliable, instead of simply the default, which easily changed in Extended chart selection. So if you use the default on astro.com it will be placidus. Also be aware that, if ANY planets are within 5' of a house cusp, it should be interpreted in next house along going anti clockwise

Why not go to astro and get your free chart, then use their interactive model to get an explanation, then go to cafeastrology and do the same, but do *not* use their charts as they inferior.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... anings.jpg
This slide shows the meanings of the planets

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... houses.jpg
this slide shows the house meanings, natural house rulers and notice the compass points are reversed? this is not a mistake
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”