Traveling Gemini Style

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Traveling Gemini Style

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:25 pm

Weekend getaways were clearly designed with a Gemini in mind. No fan of long, drawn-out excursions, the Twins much prefer to hop into the car, get to where they're going (and fast!) and sightsee like crazy once they're there.

Sitting around on a beach is for everyone else, thank you very much. Intellectually curious Geminis are always eager to learn from their travels, and one of the best ways to do this is by talking to the people at their destination. Who better to offer some local color and insight? The Twins enjoy having a traveling companion, if only to have someone to talk to! Those born under this sign don't feel a need to get every last bit of information while traveling, either -- a quick glimpse into things is just fine, and then it's off to the next place or activity on the agenda.

Will there be much in the Gemini's travel bag? Unlikely, since they'll pack as light as Air, the element which rules their sign. The Twins are also good to have along on a group tour, as they have a knack for synthesizing chunks of information and making it easily understandable. Consider them a pocket tour guide. Those born under this sign are also street-smart and possessed of good common sense, an ideal combination for the intrepid traveler.

eyewitnessnewstv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3244414&nav=menu20_15_12_2

poncesanto

Cool I like to be in Puerto rico now!

Post by poncesanto » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:38 pm

Hi to all I'm new to the group I'm Jay from Rockford Il USA I would love to know more about you all if you want to contact me at
stnninfo@yahoo.com
Peace to you all!
Jay rodriguez
Life is good!

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”