GEMINI - HEALTH & RECIPE TIPS

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nisha

GEMINI - HEALTH & RECIPE TIPS

Post by nisha » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:52 pm

The sign of Gemini rules the shoulders, arms, hands, and lungs. Many natives of this sign are noted for their graceful arms and beautifully shaped hands. They are dexterous, well coordinated, and often excel at sports and dancing. Gemini's are vulnerable to upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, and asthma.

Gemini also rules the nerves, so natives of this sign are often excitable and high-strung. The planet Mercury, which rules Gemini, has always been associated with respiration, the brain, and the entire nervous system. It also governs the delicate links between the mind and the different parts of the body, so with Gemini people the state of mind has a great deal to do with the state of their health. Anxiety and nervousness literally can make them sick.

Relaxation is not just something that's nice if you can get it, it is essential to your well-being. Because you expend so much nervous energy, you should take time to unwind, relax, and soothe your jangled nerves. Coffee and stimulants make matters worse and should be avoided. Herbal teas have a calming effect.

Gemini people are inclined to eat on the run and are notorious junk food addicts. To keep up your energy and high spirits, you must have a proper diet. Many Geminis cannot tolerate large amounts of food at one time; eating four mini-meals a day can be beneficialto your health.

The cell salt for Gemini is potassium chloride, which builds fibrin in the blood, organs, and tissues of the body. A deficiency of this mineral can lead to clots in the blood and circulatory problems. Potassium chloride also keeps the lungs and bronchial tubes unclogged. Foods high in this mineral are asparagus, green beans, tomatoes, celery, carrots, spinach, oranges, peaches, plums, apricots, and wild rice. Healthy nerve foods for Gemini include grapefruit, almonds, broiled fish and shellfish, grapejuice, apples & raisins. Lettuce and cauliflower help to combat bronchitis. Geminis need calcium to keep their bones healthy; milk, buttermilk, and cottage cheese are excellent sources.

sunny

Post by sunny » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:24 pm

how did i miss all these???? good stuff!

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:06 am

Gemini's are vulnerable to upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, and asthma.

That's so me! :smt089

It also governs the delicate links between the mind and the different parts of the body, so with Gemini people the state of mind has a great deal to do with the state of their health. Anxiety and nervousness literally can make them sick.
Absolutely true.

Many Geminis cannot tolerate large amounts of food at one time
Again, that's me. :smt002

Don't know about the food tips...I don't like veggies :smt019

poncesanto

Other tips on food!

Post by poncesanto » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:41 pm

Gemini's should avoid fried foods it steals from you energy levels!
Yuo should eat your salads!
Humm!
:O)
Jay
Life is good!

skrapila22

Post by skrapila22 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:28 am

I always have a bit of a freak out when I read something that describes me so well...(hence the high anxiety levels, I guess!)

yiannis

Post by yiannis » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:40 am

But I like being a salad dodger

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:52 am

omg this sounds like so many geminis i know,including me.......I should follow a bit about what it says,my health is very bad right now :(

Its funny reading things that fit in so well to what you are,i love it!!!!!!
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

j

Post by j » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:13 am

Wouldn’t above-mentioned food benefit every sign holder?
Cheers

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”