Gemini on the cusp! Plz help

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dolphin_1972

Gemini on the cusp! Plz help

Post by dolphin_1972 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:52 pm

My partner's birth date is 20th June,
does this make him a Gemini or Cancer. As i'm not very familiar with how this works & how to know what sign people r, especially when born on the cusp, i'd really appreciate any & all help on learning. And if there's anyone that would plz give my partner & i a compatability ready it would be really appreciated. His Birthdate is 20th June 1960, he was born in the state of New South Wales in Australia, i don't know his birth time. My birthdate is 4th August 1972, i was born in the state of Victoria in Australia, i don't know my birth time either. Plz help if u can.
Thanx in advance
Cheers
Tan  :smt006

bluepetals

Post by bluepetals » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:03 am

I was born on June 20 also only in the year of 1955.  I have always felt that I was a little of both Gemini and Cancer.  Part of my thinking on that is I was born by caesarean section and was probably meant to be born a day or two later if by natural birth.  And I also have some of the traits of a person that comes under Cancer.  Any advice would be appreciated on this.

Thor's Hammer

Post by Thor's Hammer » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:45 am

Hi, I am born on the 23rd of may. I was always taught that a cusp is when you are born within the first 3 or last 3 days of a sign.
it's uncanny how much I act like a gemini, though feel like a taurus.
I'm not sure  how others feel about this but i don't know many people who are born on a cusp and those that i do are not "spiritually enlightened".
So I'm not really able to discuss these matters with them.

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Wed May 09, 2007 12:44 am

My partner also has a bit of both Cancer & Gemini traits which can sometimes make for frustration to this Leo. There's definatly 2 sides to him, humour & serious but sometimes i just don't know what to believe when he tells me things.. He's not a nasty or malicious person & would never set out to deliberatly hurt people but it can get frustrating at times becoz i never know if he's telling me what i want to hear or if he's saying things becoz he means them..

Cheers

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Wed May 09, 2007 12:50 am

My partner also has a bit of both Cancer & Gemini traits which can sometimes make for frustration to this Leo. There's definatly 2 sides to him, humour & serious but sometimes i just don't know what to believe when he tells me things.. He's not a nasty or malicious person & would never set out to deliberatly hurt people but it can get frustrating at times becoz i never know if he's telling me what i want to hear or if he's saying things becoz he means them..

Cheers

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”