Am i really supposed to be a gemini?

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Geminiasp

Am i really supposed to be a gemini?

Post by Geminiasp » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:02 pm

My birthday is May 31st which makes me a gemini, though i do agree with some of the Gemini personality traits for me, there are otyyhers i'm not so sure of.

I am:
a bit of a slob, hyperactive, i like to tell jokes and joke around,
i'm midway between shy and outgoing for me it depends on the situation, interested in the most random things,
i am extremely flirty sometimes i can never tell because my flirty and friendly are the same thing.
i'm childlike (in both looks and personality) and my friends seem to like that about me,
i am normally very resilient but when i'm down in the dumps oh boy!,
i will admit i am moody,
Strong willed yes with high self esteem (until im depressed then i have low self esteem)
I am one of the nicest people, im caring and compassionate, i will always listen, i will always give someone a hug sometimes if they ask for it sometimes because i feel like it, i let my siblings and close friends borrow my stuff as long as they give it back in the same condition, i'm a shoulder to cry on as well.
I have been called a tease, and once in a while i get drama queen (ok only my mom says im a drama queen),
I am very open about most subjects, things im interested in i look them up and read about them enough to come up with my own plausable theories.
I tend to overanylize ALOT! especially when i'm bored.
I am really creative, i like to write and draw.
i am close to my parents (mom: aquarius dad: taurus).
i have a small fear of relationships.
I like to make friends
I am random and unpredictable when i talk to people sometimes even my actions. No one really seems to care though they say they like me that way.
i am sensitive but i always want to know the truth nomatter if it hurts me or not.
I can be nosy when i really want to know something, but other than those few times i try not to be.
I try to figure out why people act and do the things they do and whats on their minds.
I like to go out and have fun, something i dont get to do very often though because i dont have a drivers licence yet.
I do seem to have two different sides to me , two different personalities.
I want to travel too, something else i dont get to do often.
I think i worry too much sometimes.
Im a bit rebellious but not totally.
Theres more too but i think ive given enough.

am i really supposed to be a gemini?

vvnayak

Post by vvnayak » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:42 pm

yes u ar gemini like me 100%
vvn

sweet14684

Post by sweet14684 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:38 am

When people talk about Gemini's dual personality, I sometimes  feel am I really a Gemini !!!

June2nd

Post by June2nd » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:17 pm

> i am sensitive but i always want to know the
> truth nomatter if it hurts me or not.

Bingo. <my hand's raised> Me, too.
I often wondered about that same trait about myself.
Wondered whether it was healthy or not, mostly. Or somehow masochistic. Or narcisisstic. Or some other kind of pathological -ic word.
Glad to see another 1-out-of-12 of us is aware of that oftentimes kinda painful & pain-in-one's-own-ass-and-alot-of-times-others'-asses-as-well sorta trait!
Impressive list of your own characteristics, BTW, AngloSaxon!
You seem to know thyself somewhat better than most (or would like to?)
hehe
Have fun with the duality. Just don't mix up or boingboing between passivity & agression. Bad scene. Too sneaky, slimey, & not honorable.
BTW, one trait I have that sorta gets in my way alot of times: I try to ALWAYS communicate things/ideas/statements directly, not through the use of implications or using other weasly wordways.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY FAV QUOTE:
"Never argue with a crazy mind."
- Joe Walsh
Note: Note that Joe could very well have meant this in 1 of 2 ways:
1. Never argue with someone who has a crazy mind, or
2. Never argue when your own mind is crazy.
LOL! Right? yep. no truer words could be spoken........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dottedarm

place and time

Post by Dottedarm » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:55 pm

You wrote june 20, and call me gemini yet. It is because of the place I was born. Sometimes I call myself Cramini... I myself think about me as a Gemini, but never really prove it anybody. Furthermore I don't know the exact time of my birth, just that around 4 pm, in a Hungarian city called Hatvan(means 60)....If you can, you'd answer me, to be sure! Thanks! I'd be thankful, though cannot pay for it.
GyG

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

Hestia NicLoch

Post by Hestia NicLoch » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

You could actually be an Aries.

Since the equinoxes/solstices have moved back two signs, you could technically be an Aries, as you move back two signs to find where you should be. I seem to be on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini where my birthday falls.

Just a thought!

smacleod16

Post by smacleod16 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:29 pm

No way! My birthday is May 31 too! :D And you just described me!! :) lol You sound like a Gemini!!
Sarah <3

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”