Sunsign Parents: Gemini MOM

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

coolguy

Sunsign Parents: Gemini MOM

Post by coolguy » Tue May 24, 2005 5:37 pm

Gemini Mother
It is providential that this sign is noted for its capacity of multiple births since this solves a lot of problems. One day Moon in Gemini mothers admire having a son and then change to adoring a daughter, but the main thing is that whatever the sex, they appreciate alert and lively children. Gemini mothers thoroughly enjoy being like a brother or sister to her own children. The tough part comes when the alert children grow up and age while the Moon in Gemini mothers remains youthful. And an aging child often throws a reflection on its parents who generally like to think they are not only young in spirit but physically youthful as well.

anjali
Tarot reader

Post by anjali » Wed May 25, 2005 12:28 am

my mom is a gemini. and i have no brother or sister (sad) so i get all the attention from my mother ... she loves me soooooooooooooooooo much. hehehe

Love & Hugs
Anjali

cajun

Post by cajun » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:00 am

I'm a Gemini mom of 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls I treat them all the same.Both of my girls or Cancers 1boy is a Taurus and the other boy is a Scorpio.The girls have attitudes lol!!! so true.The Taurus is mean and the Scorpio is very loving.What a family huh.lol.Oh and hubby is a Virgo
Thanks,robbin

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:43 am

Very much  true............. My mom is a Gemini and had 5 kids of which only 2 survived i.e. me and my brother
As mentioned her character is the same .......... She used to crave for a Boy until I was born and then she wished if I was a girl....
She is not like any other mothers and appears very youthful even at the age of 50 and she was close to me like a sibling but this is giving me a headache once when I grew up....

I am Aquarian and  its getting hard to understand her........... Father is Capricorn and my brother is Gemini and looks like I am the only one who can understand her

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”