Sunsign Parents: Gemini DAD

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

coolguy

Sunsign Parents: Gemini DAD

Post by coolguy » Tue May 24, 2005 5:38 pm

The Gemini father does not make an ideal father. There is too many minds, and not enough heart in the make-up to be effective for children. These people have a youthful outlook themselves and fresh and lively point of view. This may help them to serve their children well, although it’s not necessary to be like a child to bring up children. The Gemini father is not too patient with his child and lacks warmth and affection. They are too intellectual for their children and often expect their children to match their level, failing which they get irritated.

mutahhir

Post by mutahhir » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:02 am

My Dad is a Gemini :(......lol

always has high expectations from me, am also the eldest son .....sometime i get scared.......what if i dont live upto his expectations???

really scary

angelmama

PERFECT MATCH

Post by angelmama » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:38 pm

You described the Gemini dad perfectly..my ex husband has no patience for our children and expects them to be his equal and confidants opposed to his children. He lacks parenting ability and cannot tolerate their rambuctious exuberant behaviors.
Love, Light and many Blessings

m00nshadow

Re: Sunsign Parents: Gemini DAD

Post by m00nshadow » Tue May 01, 2007 1:43 am

coolguy wrote:The Gemini father does not make an ideal father. There is too many minds, and not enough heart in the make-up to be effective for children. These people have a youthful outlook themselves and fresh and lively point of view. This may help them to serve their children well, although it’s not necessary to be like a child to bring up children. The Gemini father is not too patient with his child and lacks warmth and affection. They are too intellectual for their children and often expect their children to match their level, failing which they get irritated.

I am a Gemeni Father with an Autistic son, NONE of what you SAID even applies to me. So I hope you are not saying that this is all Gemeni Dad's!!!

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:10 am

Hi Moonshadow!
I am a gemini Mom with an autistic son. I can relate!  I think you guys are looking way too simply at just being
a gemini as a predictor to whether they are good dads. I have a friend who is acutally a "typical" Gemini in many ways.
He's nervous, gets bored very easily, young at heart, loves to flirt etc, but he's an awesome Dad. There are allot of things
in the chart that you would have to look to see what other influences would make a better parent than sun sign alone.
Moonshadow do you happen to know where your moon or venus falls? My Venus is in Cancer, which is very nurturing.
Nice to meet you! Keep being a good dad to that son, they need us and they are our biggest teachers in this life. :)
D

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”