Is It True?

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karisma

Is It True?

Post by karisma » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:43 pm

That Gemini's are the smartest in all the zodiac sign?

boondoggy

Post by boondoggy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:34 am

yes

boondoggy

Post by boondoggy » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 am

and the most modest!

dblmagus

Post by dblmagus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:59 pm

*chuckles* Intelligence is a difficult to define state of being. There is the book smarts, emotional intellect, and the good old matter of common sense.  My brother is a Gemini too, but I wouldn't consider him book smart at all.

boondoggy

Post by boondoggy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 am

good point! My cat is a Gemini he can't read at all but he is certainly good with emotional issues and common sense and he's also very articulate.
My body tells me things that my mind disregards
My mind speaks firmly and my body just laughs.
My spirit reminds me that they both mean well

boondoggy

Re: Is It True?

Post by boondoggy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:18 am

[quote="karisma"]That Gemini's are the smartest in all the zodiac sign?[/quote]
Strangely enough only Geminis ask that question!
(The others mostly don't know or simply don't care)

prashanth_ram2002

GEMINI is are not smartest

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 am

As 'The Age of Aquarius" is approaching its evident that Aquarius is the most intelligent sign...

Gemini, Libra and Aquarius belong to Air elements and may be so hence they are all very intelligent..... But Gemini's mind is not stable and can't understand anything very deeply and is not as fast as Aquarius

Hence I consider Aquarius to be the most intelligent sign but  can't be sure bcoz have to look out for Pisces and LIBRA

boondoggy

and so it begins..........

Post by boondoggy » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:29 am

"Evident?"

The original question was about whether Gemini were the smartest (not whether they were "the most intelligent".... That is already a given)
If it were "evident", the question of Gemini ascendancy would never have arisen. However, I'm curious to find out why you feel the need to look out for Pisces and Libra, their seriousness (pisces) and constant vacillation(Libra) ensures that they won't even find this thread.

Of course it was "evident" that Aquarius would find this thread but who could have guessed your response. I would have thought Aquarius would be too busy planning their many bright futures, than to accept such a heavy burden. Well thanks for carrying it even if you will lose interest soon.

Aquarius - The Dreamer finds solace and relief by escaping reality and exploring the realms of infinite possibilities  
The Gemini mind is in perfect equilibrium at all times as it expresses the twin aspects of absolute truth. Sadly this is often mis-interpreted as a contradictory ambivalence.

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:52 pm

"The Gemini mind is in perfect equilibrium at all times as it expresses the twin aspects of absolute truth. " - Who said that??

Gemini don't have stability.. Once they SAY one thing and next time the other and try to highlight this as greatness??
Aquarians also have similar capability which you consider as "Loosing interest" But my friend  we are not what you think..
Its a handicap of Gemini that you  are interested in thinking that you are great but don't see the real picture.

"It doesn't mean that a person who always shouts can be the intelligent person/smart person but the person bcoz a person who knows is intelligent is mostly silent ( Intelligent or consider wisdom)...... Remember a saying in Sanskrit " Empty vessels make more Noise, while a completely filled one doesn't make any"

Frnd, "AQUARIUS-DREAMER? " and looses interest quickly is best suited traits for GEMINI as they are always in a hurry and don't understand a topic completely but just the "THE HEADLINES" and claim they know everything whereas "A Aquarian" completely learns it and Jumps to other....... THis is not "loosing Interest"

AND AN EXample for THe ABOVE is YOU....

U claim to know about Sun signs other than YOurs by just ONE WORD???
Astrological description of a person of a particular Sun sign can't be explained in one word.................. And Evident for this??? ...... Don't ask that HERO bcoz I have noticed everything about every Sign and explaining to you

ANd ANOTHER TRIAT,

you WOULDN'T PATIENCE TILL YOU READY THIS POST COMPLETELY AND START JUMPING SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN AS IF YOU KNOW THE WHOLE MOTTO OF THIS BROTHER
 Control your thoughts bcoz it makes what you are.

I am nothing, U are nothing, everybody is nothing

boondoggy

Post by boondoggy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:39 pm

"Sadly this is often mis-interpreted as a contradictory ambivalence."
Hail Eris

Thank you!

The point still remains, The original question was about whether Gemini were the smartest in the zodiac.

-"The Gemini mind is in perfect equilibrium at all times as it expresses the twin aspects of absolute truth. " - Who said that??-...........I wish I did, it sounds pretty good. but you left out the best bit.

I'm sorry you took it so personally. I meant no harm to you. I figured you were joking by using such a generalization about Geminis. So really you set the tone of my comment.  
It helps to remember that all signs are equally, but differently, endowed. They each have positive and negative traits. The more aware any individual becomes (even those who don't study metaphysical realities) the less tied they are to automatic reactions and the less they are influenced by the negative aspects of their Astrological data.

Maybe you'll change your opinion, its early days. If not don't sweat. The fact is with an open mind and a sense of humor anything is possible.

May all that is and all that ever was smile favorably on your quest.

Good luck with your studies.

Gemini are still the smartest! HaHa!

boondoggy

brilliant thread

Post by boondoggy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:42 pm

I think this is the smartest thread in the forum!

The wording of the original question is sheer genius.
Of course there can be no definitive answer except the first (however broadly it is interpreted the first answer posits a particular point of view and focus which then sets the parameters of the question)
Of course all answers including the first will be right in some instances and wrong in other instances. The first answer, however, determines the level of the debate (like a template) and as such is of a higher significance than the others although it is not more right than the other possibilities.. The question is cleverly based on a false premise. Or if you like, it is unanswerable in an objective sense.
The zen answer is to place your sandals on your head and walk away.

prashanth_ram2002

Re: brilliant thread

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Thu May 21, 2009 9:56 am

boondoggy wrote:I think this is the smartest thread in the forum!

U R the only person whose telling this.....................

AND

UR the only motor mouth talking in the thread

Its evident from U itself  that U seem to be lost in reality by your unstable mind fellow......

I think practically U haven't seen any Aquarian or Libra to understand them and even if U, there's  always Ur mind which draws its own conclusion undermining the Real fact

For Gemini, their mind itself is a big problem but they aren't ready to accept the fact and pass the buck on others
 Control your thoughts bcoz it makes what you are.

I am nothing, U are nothing, everybody is nothing

boondoggy

Re: brilliant thread

Post by boondoggy » Thu May 21, 2009 4:06 pm

[quote="prashanth_ram2002"][quote="boondoggy"]I think this is the smartest thread in the forum!

[/quote]

U R the only person whose telling this.....................

AND

UR the only motor mouth talking in the thread

Its evident from U itself  that U seem to be lost in reality by your unstable mind fellow......

I think practically U haven't seen any Aquarian or Libra to understand them and even if U, there's  always Ur mind which draws its own conclusion undermining the Real fact

For Gemini, their mind itself is a big problem but they aren't ready to accept the fact and pass the buck on others[/quote]

I'm sorry you feel that way!

Why do you feel such anger towards those who are not like you?

With all your wisdom you couldn't be wrong...could you?
Though Your response suggests a lack of insight it is beginning to sound personal.

I feel obliged to explain that the entire thread is light hearted banter in a humorous vein and not an invitation for character assassination and trading insults.
Once again I'm sorry if it offends your high IQ(?) or your sensibilities.
good luck with your quest!

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Sweeping statements and generalisations here me things  :smt003

Gemini, like pisces and libra are restless procrastinating and indecisive. Without seeing the natal chart involved and how the OOP mercury is aspected -- how can people comment??  :smt018

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”