Geminis as they age

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystic67

Geminis as they age

Post by mystic67 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am

Geminis I think really tend to stay young at heart and in attitude. They age
gracefully IMHO! What do you other mid life geminis think?!

D

kilntec

Geminis as they age

Post by kilntec » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:43 am

Gemini's tend to be more open minded, always trying new things and forever learning. I still play in bands (35 years), with people 20 years younger than me. I still ride motorcycles, I will learn new skills, and ways of looking at the world. From Tai Chi Chih to Glass Fusing in kilns. If I ever quit learning I might as well be dead.
   Sit on the couch and watch TV? Not me! Learn 4 new rock songs and ride my harley 200 miles, much more likely. Not sure if people think I'm ageing gracefully, but really don't care.

yowan

Post by yowan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Agreed all above. Not really act younger, just acting as what I'm really am. I just don't care what others think of me, they're just nobody. At least I'm able to express what I'm truly am, If they don't like it, .... hmm then they should jump the river. lols.

dawnearth

Post by dawnearth » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Very few people realize that I'm in my 30's. Combination of attitude and aging well haha! People born in the chinese year of the snake tend to stay younger looking - Gemini's born in those years are doubly blessed!

And the day I stop learning and trying new things is the day they scatter my ashes to the four winds. Besides, old people aren't allowed to do fun exciting things ;) so I shall never grow old, just seasoned, experienced and hopefully wise.

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”