Help. Your experience is needed.

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

purplepassion08

Help. Your experience is needed.

Post by purplepassion08 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:52 am

I was raised in a home where anything psychic, or unrelated to the Bible was considered fortune telling, soothsaying, and of the devil. Recently I've begun to wonder about the horoscopes, tarrot, dreams, palm reading, etc. How does one decipher all of this? How do you know which is more appropriate for you?  How do you learn what works and what doesn't when you have no experience in all of this?
 I want to learn more, but am overwhelmed.  :smt102

dblmagus

Post by dblmagus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Hmm. I would recommend reading, Alot. Also, you might want to check for local groups nearby that might be able to help. I'm not sure if this board set has local matters, but something like witchvox has some stuff like that.

First of all, you are going to want to look deep in yourself to know what your connection to things are. Are you intuitive or are you intellectual minded? Do you have a good memory? Many different divinatory methods rely on intuition. Most card readings and spirit talkers rely a great deal on intuition, letting things just come to them.

If you are more analytical, go with palmistry, astrology or even the chinese astrology form Zi wei dou shu. Those rely on memorization and a good deal of mathematics and cross referencing books and tables.

Basically, you gotta practice to get any better, and to practice you are gonna want to have other people. Find local coffee shop to hang out and do spreads if you feel up to it ^_^

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”