Help me! I have a crush on a Gemini

Meet people born under Gemini here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mutahhir

Help me! I have a crush on a Gemini

Post by mutahhir » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:16 am

lol....

I am 21 years old, a libran....I had a crush on this girl who is a Gemini..... from my school days when I was in 7th standard. We studied in the same class for 5 years. After that I left the school and joined engineering. Now, she has come to Bangalore(place where I stay now) and is doing MBA.

She contacted me a month ago. Now, that we have met again, my old has crush reappeared for her again.

She is not that attractive physically. But I dont know why am I drawn towards her. As they say "Love is unconditional"....but it is very hard to imagine her in my life say 10 years from now.

The real problem is I never had the guts to declare my love for her. To be honest I never had the guts to propose any of the gals I have liked. I am damn shy when it comes to proposals........lol.

I have also read about the general characteristics of geminis on this site. And I am really worried about the negative chararcteristics in them....liking cunning, manipulative etc and etc....But still I am attracted to her.

I dont know what should I do?.........Can anyone help me please???

Thank you

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:56 am

Propose to her. Libra & Gemini to get along well (i have read somewhere). & i think it will be good if u get over with it. But say, what ever her answer, u would still like to be friends with her. & give her time to think before answering. & tell her how u feel & all.

But let me warn u know, don't talk about sex when proposing, & if u want her for sex, i suggest u not propose to her at all. & also, if it really is love, u should be happy whatever she decides & be happy in her happiness. Not the other way round. I am no professional consultant about love, but have seen a lot of my friends & juniors make same mistakes & have been able to help them a bit to do it the right way. But it was some years ago.

Now the only thing i will say is propose to her, if u are serious about her, for the rest of ur life & if it isn't about sex. If it is yes to either one of the questions, then dude, u both will suffer in the long run.

mutahhir

Post by mutahhir » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:50 pm

thanks man.......but i really dont have the guts to propose her. We are meeting this weekend.....this
weeks seems to be the longest....lol

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:34 am

Well yes that happens, & i will tell u one advise, to propose to her, don't take her to a fancy place or soemthing, she must like u for what u are, not how much money u have, ok? & yes try to stay calm, & yeah listen to what she is saying & speak back properly, don't keep staring off in space or fantasizing.

Ok, there are more things i can say, but won't as i am going on without ur permission, any way said all that so that it may help u in anyway.

mutahhir

Post by mutahhir » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:39 pm

yes vishwas...it is difficult....but I am not hurrying. I think I will never propose to her. I have never proposed
to the gals on whom I had a crush. You know..its common to have crushes in one's life.....even I have had a few.....lol.

As, I had said you earlier it is difficult for me to see her in my future. But you know how it is to have a crush on somebody. I am always thinking of the ways to impress her...lol, though these ideas have only remained in my mind. I have never tried them.

I think the biggest problem is she is from a different religion.....so if I really go and propose here and if she
also feels the same for me, then I predict some trouble to continue my relationship with her. I just want to be
more independent.....and see how the things work out. And I am very sure by the time I become independent
she would have married someone else........lol

Anyways, today we are meeting. We have a college fest today....she is coming too.....just trying to relax myself and thinking of which clothes should I wear...lol

byeee.....see you later

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:28 am

No problmeo dude, just make sure u are calm. & yes I have had many crush's too. & even though i really liked those girls, i knew that there would be nonthing between us, as they were far to intelligent & beautiful & would never agree to have a simple & eccentric guy like me. Anyway wish u luck, don't worry, maybe a couple of months later u may feel this was more like infatuation & my personal mantra which i am sahring with u is, even if she or anyother girl doesn't accept u, just think "That either she isn't the girl for u & if she isn't, u will get a better one, or it is just not the right time for u, & u may get her back one day."

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:48 am

*lol*  Boys are so funny  :smt002

Just adorable though...  :smt003

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:52 am

Thanx Nimisha.  :smt003

mutahhir

Post by mutahhir » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:42 am

hi Nimisha!...

thank us .....as we are giving you valuable information. I hope now you know how a guy 'feels' when he falls for you.......lol.

Can you give us more insight about how you gals feel?.......lol

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:57 pm

Well, mutahhir, I have to say, it always feels good when a guy falls for you.  Girls pick up on that so much easier than guys seem to, so this girl most likely already knows how you feel.  But it's always much nicer when the guy confirms that with words.   :smt002  Tell her you like her.  Often.

Of course, it's probably different there, but in the US, we don't particularly go into every relationship thinking it must end in marriage.  That's a lot of pressure to put on a new relationship.  If you like this girl, and she likes you, and you both enjoy each other's company, isn't that reason enough to continue seeing each other?

As far as the attraction factor, someone once told me that you won't date someone you are not attracted to for very long.  Because if you like them, and want to continue to see them, you will discover things about the person that you do find attractive.  :smt004

*And I always enjoy getting a look into the male psyche- so beautiful and weird.  Guys are much more complex and thoughtful than they are usually given credit for.   So *lol*  thank you.   :smt003

Good luck.

mutahhir

Post by mutahhir » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:41 pm

I am a fool.......big fool....lol,

You know Vishwas and Nimisha......that girls birthday is on September 24..hahahaha. She is a libran

byeee

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:44 pm

*lol*  How funny!   Still, same rules apply.  Tell the girl you like her.   :smt003

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:33 pm

dude, u are in for a hiding from me.  :smt016 .

No worries, as nimisha said the same rules apply. & aslo Nimisha that post by u was very good. I think it helps us learn a bit more about girls.

& yes, as nimisha said, plz give us guys some more credit, especially the Indian guys, who have more brains than our westren counterparts.  :smt016 .

Jokes apart, girls or guys in India or in USA or in Timbuktu, are all the one & the same, most guys are too dumb or too slow to notice anything, & girls are too shy or too stubborn to say it first & always hope the guys say it first.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:42 pm

Vishwas wrote:
No worries, as nimisha said the same rules apply. & aslo Nimisha that post by u was very good. I think it helps us learn a bit more about girls.

& yes, as nimisha said, plz give us guys some more credit, especially the Indian guys, who have more brains than our westren counterparts.  :smt016 .

You're very welcome.  And while I can't speak for all women, personally, I think a sense of humor is very attractive in a man.   :smt002

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:35 am

Yes i agree with u there, sense of humor is important. But many ppl have lost it.

Return to “Gemini - May 21 - June 20”