Beltane- SCRATCH THAT, look in general

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pandoras_choice

Beltane- SCRATCH THAT, look in general

Post by pandoras_choice » Tue May 01, 2007 4:21 pm

Merry meet!

Today is Beltane, so I'm going to ask for replies on what you all are doing for Beltane!

I'm planning a solitary ceremony for tonight, focusing on the fertility of the Earth- lots of red and pink candles, amethyst, rose quartz, selenite... five-pointed flowers...

Last weekend, I danced the Maypole as a form of communal ritual to satisfy that part of me that needs community worship.

I know Beltane is traditionally a harvest festival, but today feels to me like a feminist day- a day for me to celebrate being a woman and a lover. Also, with the full moon falling right near here (some charts claim it was last night, some say it's tonight, and msot calendars claim it's tomorrow), the potential for rituals and spells skyrockets.

So... what are you doing? Invoking any specific gods or goddesses? Rituals? Specific spells planned?

:smt006

WOOPS- my bad.... this is in general discussion. That's confusing!

epsilonsmirror

Post by epsilonsmirror » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:26 am

merry meet,
I generally light some candles and meditate on life in general.
Never had the need for community worship.
I live in oklahoma and most of these people are bible thumpers if you know what I mean.
they kind of get sideways about witches and such.

Return to “Occult and Magick”