a strand of hair

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yay

a strand of hair

Post by yay » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:03 pm

is there anyone who could advice me whether i should or should not include a strand of hair inside my letter for my bf abroad. he asked me to include even a single strand so he could feel me 'more'. i am not sure if its just fetishism--its ok but i admit it freaked me out coz he wants a strand of my hair. lol. i told him its freaky and asked him 'you're not going to cast a spell on me, are you?' and he said 'thats freaky'.

should i put one? is it dangerous? how do i protect myself from any spell just in case?

SuperStarlight

Post by SuperStarlight » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:51 pm

Hell yes!!! I would be concern...put some perfume on the letter, but never hair or clothing.
To me that is a RED FLAG!! waving saying beware. Maybe cuz I'm a witch...but there is no
way in hell I would send hair to anyone.

Go with your Gutt fealing. Usually womens intuition is right.

Starlight

yay

Post by yay » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:33 am

omg. now that freaked me more. lol. thanks so much Starlight. i'd probably follow my gut feeling then after reading your post. i had no idea it's considered a red flag. whew. that was close. thanks again :)

sarwiz

Post by sarwiz » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:20 am

Any part of you contains your essence which could be used to manipulate you.  Keep that in mind.

yay

Post by yay » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:49 am

thank you sarwiz. i will :)

Ani

Post by Ani » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:53 pm

hi yay
I`ve heard hair and nails were used to manipulate and spell casts on their owners, but why should your boyfriend want to do it to you??
well, anyway, if you dont trust him you shouldn`t send it to him  :smt017

deva

Post by deva » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:02 pm

My advice, for what it's worth, is the same. Maybe your boyfriend thinks it's romantic. In the old days, I believe it was common to keep a lock of  the beloved's hair as  a gesture of love. But I agree that it might open up unwanted-- even if unintended -- consequences for you.

yay

Post by yay » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:37 am

Hi Ani, yes i've heard that too that's why it freaked me out. I do trust him and i guess like deva said, he's just being romantic. What's good is that we are both able to talk about it. When i told him he might not get my card again (coz the last time it didnt reach him), someone might play tricks/spells on me or something. So i said it's not safe. He was willing to send a strand of his hair too by the way. It's good that he understood my point and that i became more aware of things like this to protect myself from anyone or anything that could do me harm. :)

thanks for taking the time to share your opinions and advices guys! i appreciate it a lot!

lots of love!

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:21 am

Be careful about your nails also,they are also used in ,black magic practices, always dispose them of carefully.

happi

Post by happi » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:28 am

dont ever give ur hair or nail to anyone.

Return to “Occult and Magick”