Banish Evil Spell

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

m00nshadow

Banish Evil Spell

Post by m00nshadow » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:50 pm

Banish Evil Spell

Sometimes it is not clear what or who needs to be banished. There's just a prevailing sense of evil that needs to be expelled. This spell is most effective during the Dark Moon. An iron hammer is required, as is a flat rock, and either a coffin nail or an old rusty nail.

Hammer the nail against the rock. The goal is not to pierce the rock but merely score it three times across the face. Visualize what you are dispelling as you hammer.
Bury the stone far away.
Carry the nail in a red mojo bag, together with some crossroads and/or graveyard dirt

wimery

banish evil spell

Post by wimery » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:57 pm

thanks for this. :smt006

sarwiz

Post by sarwiz » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:24 pm

Nice , reminds me of an old cajun spell I heard of long ago. Thanks.

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:06 am

great where can i get some coffin nail and graveyard dirt? being chicken livered don't think I will dare to venture into the graveyard meself. Actually, one medium i saw actually told me that to feed someone u know is under spell with coffin nail that has been cooked in his food (without his knowledge of course) will return the magic to the caster. have yet to try it, cause don't have me coffin nail have I :smt005 .

Return to “Occult and Magick”