How to find out if you have a spell cast on you?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

How to find out if you have a spell cast on you?

Post by rozrokz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:09 am

A few years ago, somebody put black magic spell on me. I found out only when I went to my tarot reader and it was in my cards. It seems that my husband who was having an affair with a Thai lady had been hexed by her. And she had put a spell whereby my husband will always want to go back to her when he comes back home from overseas. Furthermore, unknowingly he had taken something that she had made for him and brought it into our house and this has some undesirable things on it that has somehow latch itself on me. It was causing him to care less for me and more for her and one day the ties will be cut. He did not believe me when I told him so I brought him to my tarot reader. She also told him this woman has other men behind his back. But even than it took along time before he eventually left her. How can I prevent anymore such things from happening to me?
Roz

MissiMisMisPriss

How do you find out if you have a spell on you?

Post by MissiMisMisPriss » Thu May 24, 2007 6:08 pm

Hey, I have had something like that happen to me too, how does one know that they have a spell or hex done towards them, does anyone know?
:smt008

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Mon May 28, 2007 10:09 am

Hi Miss,
I see that you have put some spells to break hexes on another thread. I will definitely try some but if only I can get my hands on some of those darn *@%! herbs. It is very difficult to get them here in Asia. Are there alternative herbs?  :smt002 rozrokz

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:46 am

The usual sypptoms are.
1:-There would quarrels in the family.
2:-Money will as if slipping out of your hands.
3:-Your shoulders will be as as their is a huge weight on it Back and musceles will be as beeing stretched.
4;-Sickness or disease will not leave home..
5:-Left side of the body will mostly be effected.

[THE BODILY SYSTEMS ARE SUBJECT TO MEDICAL TREATMENT AND IF THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO THE M.TREATMENT THEN TRY TO LOOK FOR A SPIRITUAL HEALER.]

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:55 am

Salam Azhar.
The symptoms you describe really sounds like what I and my husband are experiencing. We use to see eye to eye on a lot of things and now we quarrel over the smallest things and have many misunderstandings. Also our shoulder also always feel tired and he has been complaining of numbness on his left arm. Massage helps but it will come back after awhile and his temper although quite bad before is very bad now.
What solutions should we do? is it possible to check for spells on us ourselves without looking for a healer as where we are, there are alot of not genuine people passing off as spiritual healers. Tks.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:15 am

Hi rozrokz,

After reading your post I do hope that you have sought medical advice from a doctor or medical practitioner to rule out any other causes, numbness in the left arm especially should be investigated and I am sure has nothing whatsoever to do with a spell or hex. Please be very careful about whose advice you take, many are just out to sell their herbs or services to people that are worried. Not seeing eye to eye with your husband may have more to do with his affair and visit to Thailand than anything else too. I understand you must be feeling great pain but not everything is the result of a hex, but the truth is some is just plain bad luck :(

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:23 am

Hi Gem,
Really appreciate your advice. I came to this forum with my eyes wide open. So it is not I am a skeptic but I have been there and done that so I realise that sometimes we just have to go through a phase where we become a better person (hopefully) and move on  :smt003 .

rachael anne

Post by rachael anne » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:41 pm

anyone know of any way of reversing such spells?

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:49 pm

rachael anne wrote:anyone know of any way of reversing such spells?
What spell are you talking about? Perhaps I can help? Do you know who cast it and when? Was it you or another? Give as much information as possible and lets give it a try.

Meg

SuperStarlight

Post by SuperStarlight » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:43 pm

You can do a reversable candle put her name on it and read the prayer. That is one way. You can also get a glass of water, write in a piece of paper what you want to reverse and put the paper on a plate cover the glass with the plate and turn it upside down. The plate will keep the water from comming out. Sit a small white candle on top of it and do the reversable prayer as well.

Cleansing is one of the best way to keeping your self protected from Hex and spells and anything your enemies throw at you. Make it a habbit to clean your self everyday, with a herb bath, an egg, flowers, incense smoke...anything the key is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN.

There are some really strong herbs that can whipe out a hex but I do not know the name of it in English. I do baths for my clients but that is an individual thing. After I consult with them and see what they need help on I mix the herbs and give it to them to take the baths at home. There is so much information out in the internet, everyone can keep themself protected now adays. If you don't it's because you don't believe, don't care or did not know.

Peace
Star

happi

Post by happi » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:36 am

maybe i can help. it doesnt matter what kind of jaddo tuna or spell  someone have put on u. i can help for sure.

mpmp

Post by mpmp » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:51 pm

^^^ what kind of help can you offer??

Return to “Occult and Magick”