Learning magic...

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shadowdonavan

Learning magic...

Post by Shadowdonavan » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:26 pm

Hi my name is donavan. i love magic. I have been studying and am getting much better then i once was. but there are things that are very hard to find. such as book on what people consider dark or evil magic. does anyone know where i could find any at. yes i realize the rules of magic. come back at me three times as bad and what not. im not saying i want to use these kinds of spells. but i always feel the best way to defend yourself agianst something is to know it very well. anyways if anybody knows where i could by any of these books online please could i get the site name???

redclaw123

Re: Learning magic...

Post by redclaw123 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:52 pm

Shadowdonavan wrote:Hi my name is donavan. i love magic. I have been studying and am getting much better then i once was. but there are things that are very hard to find. such as book on what people consider dark or evil magic. does anyone know where i could find any at. yes i realize the rules of magic. come back at me three times as bad and what not. im not saying i want to use these kinds of spells. but i always feel the best way to defend yourself agianst something is to know it very well. anyways if anybody knows where i could by any of these books online please could i get the site name???
usually any spell that interferes with someone else's free will is considered a dark spell by the fluffies. I like looking at barnes and nobles, they sometimes have that sort of thing. I saw a book about moon magick that covers dark moons as well as full moons there, and at one of my sites i frequent someone was talking about a book called "dark paganism" you could run a search for it on google or yahoo or go straight to amazon.com. Also, i like looking for magickal books at llewelyn.com not sure i spelled that right...lol

robin joy wirth
find steamy romance novels at rahpubs.com
i love my honey!!!

Azreal93

Hi

Post by Azreal93 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:59 pm

93....If I am not quite mistaken, it sounds to me that you are interested in understanding of the Darker elements
of “ Magick”.  If this is so, here are a couple of “ Classic” texts that are readily available both through Amazon.com
and On the web---  They are:  
The Key of Solomon The King. translated by S. Liddell MacGregor Mathers [1888]
The Lesser Key of Solomon by S.L. MacGregor Mathers and Aleister Crowley
 [1904]. These can be found at, http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/index.htm
AZRL193 93 93/93
Love is the Law, love under will.

Shadowdonavan

Post by Shadowdonavan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:35 pm

well yes i am quite interested. i enjoy reading about old things. i actually just finished reading a book on demons and the seven seals that hold "the great old ones". i found it interesting. nothing i would want to mess with though. they dont sound like the nicest of creatures haha. well thank you for your help!

and if anyone knows of anybooks on summoning spirits or demons or just general knowlege about them that would be helpful to!

redclaw123

Post by redclaw123 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:54 pm

i think the necronomicon deals with summoning demons and stuff, never read it cover to cover or anything, but when i looked in it i saw drawings of talismans and some angelic script or something. I'd have to actually read it to tell you more, but if you are curious you might like it...dunno

robin joy wirth
Captain's Caress is my futuristic romance at rahpubs.com
i love my honey!!!

Shadowdonavan

Post by Shadowdonavan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:06 pm

lol already read it but thanks. i have a copy at my house. its a great book. its the one that talks about the seven seals of the great old ones!

juliburke

Post by juliburke » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:06 am

Juli

Return to “Occult and Magick”