evil doers

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vicky13

evil doers

Post by vicky13 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:54 am

does anyone believe that some people are just plain nasty and will never change no matter what...they are those people that are unhappy themselves and take great delight and every opportunity to make others unhappy too?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:36 pm

I believe there is hope for everyone, even the most seemingly evil person out there. It may not happen in this life, but perhaps in the next... Sometimes we don't know how bad we are until we see how it affects the ones we truly care about.

I used to be an arse. Maybe I still am...but I am no where near as bad as I was.

Angelique

Re: evil doers

Post by Angelique » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:13 pm

vicky13 wrote:does anyone believe that some people are just plain nasty and will never change no matter what...they are those people that are unhappy themselves and take great delight and every opportunity to make others unhappy too?
I try my best to remind myself that that person is like that for a reason. What that reason is only they know for sure. Perhaps their life really sucked growing up or perhaps it really sucks now.. that makes them so miserable and intolerable to be around.

I know someone who had and has a happy life, nothing terrible or horrid happened and they are like this. I have concluded they are happy being miserable and think negatively because they like the drama it creates. And misery loves company... Some people thrive on it. As for me, I avoid people like that as much as possible and try my best to tolerate them when I am forced to be in their presence.. such as a social gathering.

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:03 am

And most of the time it is family, so you have to give them "face" at family functions. With total strangers, i will tell them off in the face. No man is an island! :smt004

redclaw123

Post by redclaw123 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:34 pm

sounds like someone i've been having to put up with because she's my bf's ex, only way i would be able to avoid her entirely would be to avoid him and that's never going to happen...lol

i have found in my experience that most evil people are on a power trip. If you want them to be less evil dont let them know they are succeeding in their desire to irritate you. do something so nice for them that they have to thank you whether they like it or not...that really torks them up.

phoenixfiredragon

Post by phoenixfiredragon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:53 am

sending them love is the best thing you can do for yourself as well as them.

Return to “Occult and Magick”