Healing

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DanaxiiFire

Healing

Post by DanaxiiFire » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:27 am

HEALING SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY:

Prepare an envelope from a square of paper that you have folded - If you do not know how to do this, you can use a very small letter envelope. On the envelope write the word "Health". Then write the name(s) of the person you are directing the healing toward.

Enclose the following herbs into the envelope:
Angelica, Burdock, Galangal, Horehound, Elder, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Mandrake, Root, Rose, Rue, Sassafras, and Yellowdock.

Chant the following:

I charge these herbs to aid my spell,
that _______ (name of person) will be well,
That by free will that can be blessed,
with total health and happiness,
I ask the Goddess to hear my call,
that it may be correct and for the good of all.

Pass the envelope through your altar candle and catch the envelope on fire. Focus on the smoke and visualize the energy blowing with the smoke toward those in need. Allow the envelope to burn completely

I call upon a breath of wind,
Empowered by the Spirit of Air,
To carry my spell toward my kin,
and gracefully deliver it there.
By all the power of three times three,
this spell bound around shall be,
To cause no harm, nor return on me,
As I do will, So mote it be!

TO HEAL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE:

You Will Need:
Purple paper ,
White yarn or string
A pair scissors ,
Fresh violets (whole, with stems),
Black pen
A purple candle,
A small vase or holder (for flowers)

This spell is for healing a friend or family member. It is best done when the moon is full, but you can do it whenever you feel it necessary.
Light the candle and fill the small vase with water. Place the freshly cut violets in the little vase and say a chant, focusing on the well being of the person and the healing of their ailment.
Cut a heart out of the purple and write the name of the person on one side, and a short but heartfelt "Get Well!" message on the other side. Poke a small hole in the top right side of the heart and thread the white string through it, tie it, and attach it to the vase.
Give the little vase of violets to the target person and await their recovery.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:30 am

I'll try anything at this point..
t/y young man~!!  :smt003

lluvia

thanks

Post by lluvia » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:56 am

:smt006 hi danniifire,its um um dont have words i just found out that my godmother its not doing well,so im going to try this thanks love lluvia :smt002  :smt002

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:25 pm

Nichole: I was reading this and going to send you some well wishes and energy, when I got the picture of a stone, near your computer.... small, light pinkish..... If you DO have said stone, then keep it on you for a day or two kay hon'? Still sending everything, just wanted to pass that on. *huggz* Always here with you!! Just let us know when you need something.

lluvia: I am sending well wishes and energy to you too (for your godmother) I hope that it helps sweetie, and Good luck!!

Danaxiifire: this sounds interesting... I think that I will pass it on to a friend of mine... Hmmm.... (gonna sound a little strange...) *wait I am strange...* Are you okay? (if this is too public please pm me!! No, Really do... I hope to hear from you soon..... *will be waiting actually*

Nyte

karel2121

Post by karel2121 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:10 pm

For healing is the best open the heart chakra Anahata. Is wrote "drive away old age and death". But, there are  necessary  years of meditations.
See by A. Avalon (sir J. Woodroffe) Sat chakra narupana, Panduka panchaka, The serpent power and anonther hidnu tantric texts.

DanaxiiFire

YW

Post by DanaxiiFire » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:52 am

Glad I could Help

Return to “Occult and Magick”