Shamanistic Divination

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shortyfrm

Shamanistic Divination

Post by Shortyfrm » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Hello, I was wondering whether there were any individuals that follow Shamanistic Divination.  For those of you who aren't familiar with it, but is an old practice of using psychoactive substances to induce visions and see the future.....

I would like to thank those who actually take the time to read this posting and respond in advance.

lighting strikes twice

Re: Shamanistic Divination

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:27 pm

Shortyfrm wrote:Hello, I was wondering whether there were any individuals that follow Shamanistic Divination.  For those of you who aren't familiar with it, but is an old practice of using psychoactive substances to induce visions and see the future.....

I would like to thank those who actually take the time to read this posting and respond in advance.

Thats true in the West as we needed (acid) a materialistic Avatar. How are you shorty? Anyways, it was good in one sense but than the catalyst has to go also!  :smt008

Return to “Occult and Magick”