have you ever used magic agaist anyone ever

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:32 am

jotejete wrote:Sidewalk Bends,

I agree we can certainly learn a lot from children, since they are pure of heart, free of prejudices, biases and preconcieved notions. They also question everything until parents/teachers condition them into the "sheep mentality"   :smt018

P.S. Just so I make myself clear, that was a true compliment I gave you. I'm not into sarcasm or backhanded compliments.  :)
No worries jotejete...and thank you :smt003 We just need to live what we say though huh?

dreamfairy

Re: no no nooooooooooooooo

Post by dreamfairy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:05 pm

lluvia wrote::smt009 you do not curse o use magic to hurt others,remember,it comes back to you,family member ect...you have to be pure of heart.be blessed lluvia :smt007

:smt008 I agree, you never use magic to hurt others, what you give out you get back.  There is no need for revenge, the person who does wrong will have to face the consequences of their own actions, karma will always sort things out.  Instead of sending hate, or negative energy send these people love, and surround them with white or pink light, the opposite energy to what they are using.  If you send hate then you are acting the same as they are, and it will always come back to you.

Dreamfairy  :smt008

qwerty108109

If you are

Post by qwerty108109 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:40 am

If you are going to do a curse I have found that if you perform them cautiously and you're careful to get
everything correct you can go ahead and perform them, but, remember how to reverse the spell.  Either reverse
the spell.

snpsychic

Curses

Post by snpsychic » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 am

I agree, you never use magic to hurt others, what you give out you get back tenfold. it is unnecessary and shows lack of inner strength and self control. Anything done with an agry heart hams you more than anyone.
Elizabeth

snpsychic

Introduction

Post by snpsychic » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:51 am

Hello my dears, my name is Elizabeth, I am very happy to join your community.

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:10 pm

yes,not intentionally,when i was much younger and didnt have control over my subconscious thoughts,accidently wished a friend dead.Happened that same night-i regret it,but cant take it back.

velvetraven

no

Post by velvetraven » Wed May 21, 2008 5:51 am

no and will not ever thats just bad karma

vixenangel

spiritual candles

Post by vixenangel » Wed May 21, 2008 9:13 pm

i am hispanic and i've know in my culture candles are used to get what your whishing for. has anyone heard of this and if so, ever used such candles?

rugbydeprofundis

Magic against anyone

Post by rugbydeprofundis » Fri May 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Never! The Wiccan Rede says, "harm none." It is not the repercussions or the Karma one should worry about but just not causing suffering. If we are out for revenge, remember what Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye and the whole world is blind."

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Ultimately we are all one.  We are part of this Universe, to harm another is to harm ones self  
Not all follow the Rede, it is the Wiccan Rede. Many Pagans work energy and it is still something to keep in mind.
We must recognize, in hurting others we hurt ourselves, what we put out does return to us.
It is not that the Rede says it, it is how the Universe works.
BB

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:09 am

I've never personally cast a spell with the blatant intention of doing harm. The only thing I'v done that may affect people negatively is negativity reversals and protective spells. If harm comes to anyone via those types of spells then it is well deserved, i think. If you are thinking about casting a curse on someone, make sure that what you ask for is fair, that the person deserves it and that you will not regret or feel bad about it.

Jynxx

Post by Jynxx » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:45 am

Nope. I've considered it, and it's generally a really bad idea. I can understand why someone would, if a great harm was done to themself or someone they loved, but it's generally risky business. It's up there with forcing another's will. If I want to harm others or use them for my own purposes, I'd be a Luciferian. No offense to any Luciferian's who may be on here, especially as my best friend/ex-boyfriend is an ex-Luciferian, but it's a very take or be used type of belief now, with many Groves.. Even if it wasn't -orginially- 'meant' to be. My advice? Stay away from the cursing business. It's very rare that the possible repercussions would be worth it.

gargd

but for good things the outcome predicted should be good

Post by gargd » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:09 pm

Hello all,
I am new to this forum and this is my first post,
I am in love to with a girl for past 5-6 years and it is not the infatuation but a mature love. Now from 3-4 months, suddenly she have stopped talking to me, I am not having the slightest of the idea that why this happens and what is the cause. I am even not aware of the witchcraft and any magic so is searching for any technique to get her back,
she is doing job at different location and we were able to meet only twice a year.
She might have come under the influence of any magic and all, you all adroit are the magicians and wizards, can anyone of you please help me in coming out of this terrible situation.

Thanks to all

Phoenixbinder

Post by Phoenixbinder » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:14 pm

I've cast one or two harmful spells on people years ago before I grew and realized how bad it was to hurt people.  Now the only negative thing I do if you can call it that, is send pain that people caused me back on them.  

Basically what I cast is an instant karma spell.  If someone hurts me on purpose I'll send that pain they caused me back to them and specify in the spell that the pain is to leave only when they learn not to purposefully harm other people.  Then I speak with their guides/angels/spirits/whatever and let them know what I've done and ask them to help that person learn that hurting people on purpose is wrong.  I don't want people to suffer, but I'm not going to be hurt by people who haven't figured out that hurting people is bad, so that's why I cast the spells when it's necessary.

angel rose

Post by angel rose » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:43 am

Morning everyone this is my first posting, very new to anything like this so I ask please bear with me. Question for Phoenixbinder? You would not by any chance want to share with me your instant karma spell.

Return to “Occult and Magick”