SRT

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rev_Vesta

Using a Pendulum.....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:21 am

Hope you don't mind me adding my experiences with my pendulum in here....
I use a pendulum for SRT SEC  Spiritual Response Therapy Soul Energy Clearing........with a series of Charts, Prep to work using a series of questions by Connecting with HIGH SELF clearing any Hidden, hiding addictive Souls, Discarnates or Seperates, and Discarnates in Aura, Clear Energy Blocks etc..... and make sure I am working with HIGH SELF, ego less than 4%, Going to get correct answers?, Cleared to work?   It is a great confirmation I am working at my Highest Vibration.....  I then make sure discordent energies have been cleared and removed from self and healing has been  applied through Spiritual Committees......I then High Self are able to prep, clear and heal Client through a Series of questions and answers from the charts....
For me Yes is like nodding yes
No is like nodding No
a circle, either clockwise or counter-clockwise is a working circle- with Chakra energy, or clearing, removing discordent energies or healing being applied........
on a diagonal is maybe  and the other angle is do not need info right now.....
It is all about keeping it simple.....
Just another suggestion to try out by creating a series of charts yourself and see where the pendulum points.......
but remember first to Connect with HIGH SELF.......keeps answers accurate.......

oops forget to add  I use either a Rose Quartz round pendulum or a brass pointed Spiral pendulum...
I was using a Botswana Agate with brass point with a cho-ku-Rei  Reiki symbol on it... Third Eye Chakra.......but need a new chain for it.......(When I stop procrastinating)

alee

Post by alee » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:19 am

Hey Rev_Vesta  :smt006

Can you explain the principles of SRT more  :smt007 .

Would be great if you can share your experiences with SRT.
whispers of the heart

alee

Post by alee » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:22 pm

Since I am at a very remote place and is not very up to date about my exploration in the occult, I did have 2 sessions of SRT with 2 different practitioners. One about clearing ones life path is not very helpful but the one about healing was a miracle.

A friend of a friend encouraged us to learn but I feel it to be rather expensive. Some of my reservations lay with this committee of "higher" beings you are talking about too. I guess maybe I come from a oriental background where karma plays an important role in my choice of healing methods. Maybe my spiritual side of me is not prepared to do it.

How was your experiences? What i gathered was you need clearing periodically if  say u trying to kick a habit. How long have you done it for?
whispers of the heart

Return to “Occult and Magick”