spells

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pahoblue

spells

Post by pahoblue » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:35 pm

i recently split up from a long term partner and checked online for a good practitioner of spells, in a desperate hope to win my partner back.... she asked for £50, lot of money for me.... is this a reasonable price? i have no idea what she will do if i send it off do i? :smt009  :smt017

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:52 pm

my initial reaction is a strong be very very careful.  with what you ask for, with your money.  Personally, I could/would not be very trusting of someone casting a spell to forcibly bring back an estranged partner.  That sounds too much like trying to control someone's actions, whether or not they want to reconcile.
just my opinion.
take care.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:56 pm

I would not do that.  I would not trust to have another person do a spell for me, especially if I was not present.
I would not pay for it.
I would not manipulate another like that. I wouldn't want to be manipulated like that.
One must respect boundaries set, physically, emotionally, Spiritually, energetically.  
If you don't want it done to you, don't do it to others.

starmaster

Spells

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:15 pm

To me that is very high, what spells are you looking for? I can be of help to you, I have been a student of the Arts for many years.

pahoblue

hello starmaster

Post by pahoblue » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Many thanks for reply; I suppose i need different spells... i do have a strong feeling i need protection.... from a person who may have... placed a spell on me....or simply their bad character left negative energy with me, but a protective spell is useful... one that reverses the bad karma........to those  who have been very hard on me.......Also to find love and also to re-unite as good friends with my ex  in that he... wants me more....and reflects on the damage he has done and want to change forever.......anything that can help in any of these? i will be so very grateful  PAUL. :)  :smt002

pahoblue

thanks tourbi and molissa

Post by pahoblue » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:56 pm

many thanks...to you both for your kindness in replying, much appreciated.PAUL

pahoblue

symbols

Post by pahoblue » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:58 pm

a picture can be found at symbols...of me, if any good with doing spells:)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:13 pm

HI again,
Let me suggest that you do a spell for yourself.  It doesn't have to be elaborate.  Do a spell to empower yourself, to build self esteem, to bring your power back to self and to know yourself.
The first place many start when studying Paganism, Wicca, is to build ones self esteem and to be able to empower ones self and not give ones power away to others.
You have the power within you to create the life you want.  Much of what you want will change as you feel better about yourself, know yourself better and look within for the power and relationships and protection you desire.
Often when looking outside myself for something, I have to first look within and work to enhance myself to I can attain the things I want in my life.  
The path of magick and Paganism and Wiccan is one of self responsibility and growth.  
I think this is a good place to start for you.
If I was visiting one of the teachers in our area with your needs, she would be very blunt that it begins within and moves out.
I hope I am not being harsh.  
I hope the best for you!!! Image
I would rather help you to empower you than help you to give your power away to others.

pahoblue

Post by pahoblue » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:56 pm

:smt002 how would i do that spell tourbi? :smt002

BlackDiamond

hi

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:33 am

no! helping a person does not require a lot of money! i advise you to make the spell yourself.

pahoblue

Doing spells

Post by pahoblue » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:43 am

Hi Black Diamond...Thanks but i havent a clue how to do them :smt003

BlackDiamond

hi

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:40 am

you can research about how to do it, just be careful not to play with it coz you might hurt yourself... I'm still a researcher (not a practitioner yet) about magick so I'm not qualified to teach you some spells, but there are lots of people in this forum who can teach you...

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:49 pm

Well in reading this I think that tourbi (sorry if I spelled it wrong) has it right, that you need to look at fixing yourself rather than making others fit to you. I know that it is human reaction to want someone we care about to come back to us, but what you need to learn is why do you feel like you need that person so much and work on that... Because at one time you were what that person wanted, what changed? Did they or did you? This is one of the hardest things to do since we don't like to blame ourselves for the things that go wrong. I have one friend who got her heart broken not too long ago and I passed on some advice from my mom. "You can't fix others, but you can fix yourself, and until you are fixed ya can't tackle someone else's problems."  *smile* my very wise mom has it right, once you are happy with you and your life then that person might come back or you might even meet someone better, magic is meant to enrich your life, not make your every wish come true. If that were the case then there would be a lot more rich witches and a lot less violence in the world. Ya Know? We have to rely on us to fix us and magic to strengthen our souls...

I am sorry if I came off as anything other than concerned or helpful, sometimes I do not sound the way that I mean things. I hope that this helps you.

Nyte

pahoblue

thanks nyte

Post by pahoblue » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:16 pm

thing is i feel i got this negative spell put on me, wish i could return it

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:24 pm

becuase u are always thinking when a spell is getting at you.that's y it caught u again .

Return to “Occult and Magick”