Taking the plunge.

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taonoel

Taking the plunge.

Post by taonoel » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:39 am

I have been around and around in my head trying to decide what's good and evil, but i am tired of the struggle. giving up or giving in i don't know which im doing, but ive decided on magik, i hope maybe for sure... :smt017  the problem is im disabled, i don't walk, missing my left arm, my right hand barely moves. i rely on people to get around whom i can't practice openly around. :smt020  anyway i have plenty of books on my laptop, but can't do anything physical. btw, I have learned that a glossy type laptop monitor makes a great dark mirror. I also can have a candle on my over-the-bed table(i smoke). thats about it, i am here because i needed tarot software to follow a book i have. im christian, but  don't see any conflicts, the bible is for the pursecuted in my eyes, and the world is full of murder so i doubt the majority is right. but, i digress, i need advice, all i have is my thoughts to do the majik, but i would like to use the mirror and candle. any thoughts or advice?    -----TaoNoel

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:10 am

Well first of all, I would say that you can develop spells that you can say/think and incorporate the candle and the mirror into them, by making your own spells you can make sure that you use what you can and not be limited by what others are able to do, but you are not.... I think a lot of it is in the belief of HOW magic happens and not what you do to make it happen. Sometime I use just words and sometimes, when I have a friend over I use herbs or candles... ect. I know that when I am alone... the words work best for me... but when I am with someone else... I find that telling them what thing are for and letting them into my mind by showing them what I need through the tools we use that it works better... I see no reason why you can't do everything that I can... Magic is special and wonderful, and when you find your place it will make you very happy...   I found that spells that rhyme mess me up... so I make sure they don't.... it make them easier for me to remember and not get the lines crossed... but I have a friend who likes them to rhyme... so it all depends on you!! I have faith in you and know that you can accomplish what you are looking for. Let me know how it goes!!

Light, Love, and Blessings to you....
                                                    Nyte

starmaster

Taking the plunge.

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Moes and Jesus were both Wizards. Moses was taught Egyptain Magick. Most of us have already preformed the first act of Magick when we where 3 or more. Blowing out birthday candles is a form of Candle magick. Yes you can use a black laytop as a Black scrtying mirror. There is free tarot Card software on the web. I have a few.

TheJedi

Post by TheJedi » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:33 pm

I am working at the moment, so I don't have time to give a detailed answer right now concerning the spellcrafting.  I will try to remember to do that later for you, though.

However, as far as tarot software goes, I have found an online site that is better than any software I have ever found.  It is top-notch quality, easy to use, and they also have other divination tools, as well, such as runes, I Ching, numerology, etc.  Best of all, though, is that they are free, and you can also save your readings for future study.  tarot.com can't even begin to touch the quality of these guys.  You can find them at:

Mod note: no advertising please. link removed

Let me know what you think.  I would be very interested in hearing your reaction.

[/url]

Return to “Occult and Magick”