Cursed by an ex??

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Messiahs_Torch

Cursed by an ex??

Post by Messiahs_Torch » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:58 am

I have spoke with a psychic today and she claimed that I had a curse put on me a while back but she didn't know who put it on me? Things have not been good money wise or relationship wise and the reading claimed that I had all these promising gifts being blocked by this curse. She told me that I needed an ancient Egypt curse reversal done which would take like ten days. I really would like some advice on this matter by anyone who knows about these types of reversals. Thank you.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:40 am

I got back to you on the psychic board... hope it helps

starmaster

Cauldron Spell to Rid Yourself of Negatives

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Set an empty cauldron or goblet on your altar between two lit white candles. Burn a good protection or blessings incense. Robe yourself, preferably in white, and stand or sit before the altar. Breathe slowly and evenly until you are calm and centered. Take the cauldron or goblet in both hands; hold high over the altar in salute to the gods. Lower to chest level and slowly breathe into the cauldron, silently naming each habit, person or experience you wish removed from your life.

When finished, turn the cauldron or goblet upside down on the altar, saying:

"The contents of this vessel I give to thee, Great Ones.
Exchange these experiences for better."

Place an offering of herbs and milk outside. Or at least burn the herbs in your censor. This is best done during the Waning Moon.

Return to “Occult and Magick”