Cursed?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

webweaver

Cursed?

Post by webweaver » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:15 am

For a very very long time now I seem to have a monkey that will not leave.  No matter what I do I always end up short never going forward and yes funds are gone before I even see it.  I have some problems with health.  I have seen this in all aspects of my life.  I tried meditation and hysop but that didn't help in fact lately my minds eye can only see darkness when I meditate.  this darkness crept in while meditating one night and has not gone away since.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:02 am

Okay first of all have you blessed you house? I always say while burning herbs or incense and spreading salt around ALL openings (door and windows, ect.) My house is bathed in the light of (Insert religious deity) and if you do not walk with in this light you are not welcome here... I also when feeling like I am not in the best place in my life or in the best situation the same thing sating I am bathed in the light and that if you don't walk within this light then you can not contact me... (or what ever you would feel would suit your specific needs)

I want to tell you now that after doing this.... I lost a lot of friends who were apparently not very good for me... However, even with the loss I am MUCH happier and healthier now... I also feel like my life has a place to go instead of just wanting to make it one more week or even day... I hope this helps, and if I can help more in anyway just let me know!!

Light, Love, and Blessings to you!!
                                                 Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Gem

Re: Cursed?

Post by Gem » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:09 pm

webweaver wrote:For a very very long time now I seem to have a monkey that will not leave.  No matter what I do I always end up short never going forward and yes funds are gone before I even see it.  I have some problems with health.  I have seen this in all aspects of my life.  I tried meditation and hysop but that didn't help in fact lately my minds eye can only see darkness when I meditate.  this darkness crept in while meditating one night and has not gone away since.
Hi Webweaver :)
Welcome to Mystic Board.

Why do you want the monkey to go? It is far more likely that he is here to help you. Personally I don't believe in curses, but I do believe that if you believe in them then they will affect you.

Darkness whilst meditating is not bad, what is it you want to see? All it means is that you have not travelled far enough along the road yet to emerge into the light. How do you meditate? Do you use chants or mantras?
Maybe you are confusing meditating (emptying and clearing your mind concentrating on being and nothing else) with visualisation ( seeing with your mind, and living within your mind.)

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:26 pm

Some view the darkness/black as a form of protection believe it or not. It is not necessarily evil. You will know what is bad and what is not.
I am just like you.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:54 am

I agree that all darkness isn't 'bad/evil' which is one of the reasons why I say what I do, I find that if something is meant to be in my life this does not take it away. And that makes me think twice about why it is here, while helping my fear of it.
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Messiahs_Torch

Post by Messiahs_Torch » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:42 am

It would seem that your visualization tech needs to be increased. There are several exercises that you can do to increase your energy and opening your third eye, they could be mantra's sound enduced you just basically have to find a method that works best for you.
Peace and light!!

starmaster

Cursed

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 pm

SPELL TO REVERSE NEGATIVITY OR HEXES
Try this spell to reverse any negativity or hexes being sent your way.
Visualize all blocks in your life-path being removed.
Anoint a purple candle with Rosemary oil.
On a piece of white paper write the following in black ink:
All blocks are now removed.
Fold the paper three times. Light the candle and burn the paper in a bowl, ashtray, or any
fireproof dish. Invoke the power of fire and its elemental spirits by repeating three times:
Firedrakes and salamanders,
aid me in my quest,
protect me from all evil forms,
turn back the negativity being sent.
After the third repetition say: So mote it be

starmaster

Cursed?

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:44 pm

For a Peaceful Home

Gather:

1 handful Jasmine
1 tablespoon honey
2 passion flowers
1 handful white rose petals
1/2 cup spring water

Mix ingredients together. As you blend them, visualize your home filled with love and light. Place the mixture in a
nice bottle or jar and put it somewhere in your home where you will see it daily.

pahoblue

Re: Cursed?

Post by pahoblue » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:40 am

webweaver wrote:For a very very long time now I seem to have a monkey that will not leave.  No matter what I do I always end up short never going forward and yes funds are gone before I even see it.  .
This is how i feel too........No one seems to advocate spells though........ most advice is about strengthining  ourselves..... :smt009
seeking to be understood

Return to “Occult and Magick”