Exhaustion

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

starr60

Exhaustion

Post by starr60 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:43 pm

My spell for ridding me of negitivity is exhausting me. I was exausted for 2 days this weekend.

Any Ideas?

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 pm

your actions/spells are in vain if you dont know the true source of this negativity. maybe that is part of the problem

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 pm

You need to cut cords.  Use the edge of your hand like a knife.  Move your hand in front of your body, starting at your root chakra, Where you legs and torso meet, up in front of your belly button, on up over your heart, up past your throat, over your third eye, over the top of your head and down past the nape of your neck.  You are not touching you body doing this.  You intention is to cut cords from all people and places and tools and things, through all space and time.  
My hit is you are still attached to something from the spell, if not the spell itself.  
It is taking your energy.  When finished with a spell, you must let it go, with the energy you had raised for the spell.
You also always want to disconnect from your tools you used in the spell.
Hope that helps.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Cords: When we talk with people, interact with things, little cords go out from our chakras to the other people's chakras, or things.
It happens through out the day.  The cords then eventually fall away.
You want to learn to cut cords with people and things so energy doesn't keep flowing from you to the objects, in this spell, the tools you used and the spell itself.  Sometimes a person can keep unintentionally taking energy from you, leaving you tired.  
I cut cords when ever it feels like my energy is leaving me without my knowing where it's going.  
There are many many healers, Pagans, others, who have no idea about cords.  Don't worry about it.  It's just something to learn.

Take care. Image

starr60

exhaustion

Post by starr60 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:04 pm

Thanks I'll try that. I thought maybe I was putting to much into the spell.
I've always heard powerful spells can zap you for a while.
This was a first for me.

Return to “Occult and Magick”