NEED ADVISE

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chris79

NEED ADVISE

Post by chris79 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi,
Ok my story goes like this, my wife's mother some years ago while she was cleaning her house, found a soap with stuffed needles in it and she touched it, and since then, strange and bad things happened in her life since then, she had a bad accident ,and also she lost her ability to walk.
It had nothing to do with her accident because she had only minor injuries.
Anyway i have done some research and found out that "soap and needels" is somehow a spell of black magic. Some years ago the family called for a physiotherapist for a body massage, but the physiotherapist refused to touch her claiming that she was cursed with some magic. Doctors are unable to understand why she cannot walk because everything was diagnosed as ok so they claim that is not normal that she cannot stand.

Does anybody has any backround information if this really a spell, whats the meaning of "soap with needles" and how can we break this?

Sorry for my english.

tabi

Post by tabi » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:05 am

I have done a couple of quick searchs on the internet about the soap with needle thing and nothing is really popping out.

One very important and huge factor that you have to consider is this: ALL of you may BELIEVE a little too much in the fact that it is black magic but it could be something simple as just someone needing a place to keep their needles and only have soap to do it with.

The mind is a very powerful and intense tool, if you believe something enough it does have the potential. If she believes, then others that touch will see what she believes. If there is a black spell on her, I can't find anything to say what and how to deal with it. But I don't practice black magick, I'm just trying to help.

Think positively, keep good and cleansing crystals, herbs, and other things that gives her strength and positive thoughts around the house where she lives and try not to focus on why she can't walk but I can't help other then that.

Bluethor

Curses

Post by Bluethor » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:03 am

I heard of the soap & needles affair from you.  You should have a good witch doctor to diagnose what the cause might be.  
Unfortunatelly some forms of magic are very difficult to be identified.
For example the big african family of magic is very effective & hard to be diagnosed.  Things like voodoo, santeria, macumba, cantendomble, umbanda, etc., etc.
Probably the most dangerous & effective forms of magic available!
They use the famous voodoo dolls with the needles in it.
If you find not anything at a witch doctor, then it might be good to contact a very effective initiate in this african witchcraft.
I am Bluethor & my email apolo-alexander@hotmail.com

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:47 am

An Ideal Pin Cushion: Use a bar of soap. Makes sewing easier and needle just slides through hard material.
Keep Needles Rust Free: Stick them straight into a bar of soap.
http://magick-whispers.com/crafting_sewing.htm

I remember my grandmother doing that. Image

Bluethor

Occult & Magick: Soap with needles.

Post by Bluethor » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:45 pm

Once more Bluethor.  I  commented on the case of the "Soap & needles" affair.  Excuse me if I sounded too impressive.  I spoke in such a way because I have been victim of voodoo for years & know some of the terrific proceedures they do.  They contaminate your vital aura with very negative energy, use the doll & the "Exus" evil spirits to spoil your life & health, besides employing the Orishas against you. They might be "scouting" its victim to know how the "job" they did is going!
Actually, is a very hard to diagnose form of magic, nobody knows anything. Not the parapsychologist, the tarotist, the psychic. Only an expert in such african cults, a true initiate might find it out. In my opinion.
If such were the case. A true voodoo affair, then once more you would need an expert in such african cults to try to cure the victim. In México might be easier to find, maybe New Orleans!
Fidel Castro was protected by santería & no witches could touch him. Only 10 babalaos, santería high priests, could perform a "little job" to finish him up!
Drug dealers have such africanized witches as helpers here in México. Anything, my user's name is Bluethor & eMail is

.....see ID... email address removed here since not allowed. Rhutobello

subhas801

NEED ADVISE (BLACK MAGIC)

Post by subhas801 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:21 pm

Dear Chris 79
I know you are telling about a fact what had happened with your wife's mother and she became a victim of BLACK MAGIC. It is done by people who wants to punish you or take revenge with you. It is also is a occult science and It has a different way. It is forbidden by the Guru to disciple not to discuss such things is public as it has it's way to keep it strong. There are two types of Magic  Good or Bad. One good for anybody can be bad to another as happened in your mother in law's case. ONLY A PERSON HAVING IT'S DEEP KNOWLEDGE CAN MAKE YOUR MOTHER IN LAW OVERCOME HER PROBLEM. Our present science which is based on materialism can't know this occult science as it is based on only energy "THE MOST POWERFUL ENERGY". It can be used either positive or negative.
INTERNET IS NOT RIGHT PLACE YOU ARE NEEDED FOR AS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW AND BELIEVE IT. BUT WHO IS SUFFERING KNOWS THE RESULT OF IT. EVEN  PRESENT MEDICAL SCIENCE CAN'T FIND IT'S EFFECT BUT SUFFERER IS SUFFERING WITH NO DECEASE.

I MAY HELP YOU.  CONTACT ME :-subhaschandmishra  (at )yahoo messenger

subhas801

NEED ADVISE (BLACK MAGIC)

Post by subhas801 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Dear Chris 79
I know you are telling about a fact what had happened with your wife's mother and she became a victim of BLACK MAGIC. It is done by people who wants to punish you or take revenge with you. It is also is a occult science and It has a different way. It is forbidden by the Guru to disciple not to discuss such things is public as it has it's way to keep it strong. There are two types of Magic  Good or Bad. One good for anybody can be bad to another as happened in your mother in law's case. ONLY A PERSON HAVING IT'S DEEP KNOWLEDGE CAN MAKE YOUR MOTHER IN LAW OVERCOME HER PROBLEM. Our present science which is based on materialism can't know this occult science as it is based on only energy "THE MOST POWERFUL ENERGY". It can be used either positive or negative.
INTERNET IS NOT RIGHT PLACE YOU ARE NEEDED FOR AS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW AND BELIEVE IT. BUT WHO IS SUFFERING KNOWS THE RESULT OF IT. EVEN  PRESENT MEDICAL SCIENCE CAN'T FIND IT'S EFFECT BUT SUFFERER IS SUFFERING WITH NO DECEASE.

I MAY HELP YOU.  CONTACT ME :-subhaschandmishra  (at )yahoo messenger

pahoblue

hello

Post by pahoblue » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:27 pm

I find this an interesting thread....I often feel i have had a spell put on me.... there was this man i had a dispute with and i could always feel his bad vibrations.... whenever he was near, now i am not an agressive person but this person threatened my very existence really in that he coveted my home(rented) for his own needs...eventualy getting me evicted...Since this i have more than my share of bad luck.... and indeed had a vivid... scary dream of fighting for my soul....when i had moved away...........still bad luck dogs me and f i meet anyone new they always...end  friendship with me quickly or dont communicate with me... i am very scared about my future anyone help? PAUL

Lycona

Black Magic

Post by Lycona » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:23 am

I have no stomach for this sort of black magic, but it looks like a pretty nasty ward of some sort.  In other words, it is meant to keep someone out of a certain area or residence.

I would start by doing some research.  I'm not sure when you posted the message, but you have probably already done so.  The important part of magic is intention.  You can create a spell out of anything, so even if you can't find the spell anywhere in a book.  Obviously, the spell was malevolent in nature.

What I don't understand about black magick is that I believe energy tends to bounce back to the sender in equal or greater proportion.  Someone who creates a nasty spell will also get back what they send.  The person who created that spell is probably in pain as well.

However, if this was a heavy duty protection spell, the person on the receiving end could have been doing something the creator of the spell might have deamed as invasive to his or her property.  Either way, she needs to find a way to counteract the effects of the spell.

Hope this helps.  I try to stay away from black magick, so my knowledge is limited to deflecting it, not creating it.

whiteheart

Post by whiteheart » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:05 pm

sounds like a voodoo doll they also made them out of soap

Return to “Occult and Magick”