Charging an object

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zoddn Drak

Post by Zoddn Drak » Tue May 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Ok great! I accidentally made one of my daggers Cold. About 70 degrees Farenheit even after sitting in direct sunlight for 4+ hours. So you put memories into objects that others can pick up on? That sounds kinda nifty... :smt003 Like a mental diary... or a Pensive or something. Well fun topic, so keep trying new stuff and see if it works for you. I'm still trying to find a good way to test the memory/mental image thing you've got going, especially since psychically sensitives are few and far between around here. Maybe some not-so-sensitives can pick up things too... (I hope).

Tim

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue May 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Zoddn Drak wrote:Ok great! I accidentally made one of my daggers Cold. About 70 degrees Farenheit even after sitting in direct sunlight for 4+ hours. So you put memories into objects that others can pick up on? That sounds kinda nifty... :smt003 Like a mental diary... or a Pensive or something. Well fun topic, so keep trying new stuff and see if it works for you. I'm still trying to find a good way to test the memory/mental image thing you've got going, especially since psychically sensitives are few and far between around here. Maybe some not-so-sensitives can pick up things too... (I hope).

Tim
Congrats on your dagger :)  That sounds nifty in itself lol  I haven't had time to check that out yet, been busy and it's raining again :P  But will when I have some spare time!!  

As for charging, it can be a mental diary.  But you can use it for many things.  I had a friend who suffered depression, and at the time had a girlfriend that didn't help matters.  I used to charge things with light and love and such and give it to him...let him know that there was still good out there in the world! :)

Return to “Occult and Magick”