The out of body experience

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

avaiyak

The out of body experience

Post by avaiyak » Mon May 05, 2008 9:45 am

I have had the out of body experience more than once.  But it has not been on a willful place.  I was wondering how could I willfully release myself from my body?  Are there certain techniques that people have followed in order to release themselves from there own bodies?  How does one stay out of there bodies once they are out of themselves?  Are there any answers to my questions out there?

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Thu May 08, 2008 8:59 am

i've had an ou-of-body experience while sleeping once. it felt very good and real and i could see myself sleeping, but it lasted only a few seconds. i have a material that explains seven ways to willfully have an astral projection experience. I will try and post them later. I do remember that in order to experience astral projection while sleeping you have to fall asleep on your back with your hands on your shoulders making a cross over your chest with your arms, this is an egyptian technique and i can tell it works.

velvetraven

many of obe's

Post by velvetraven » Wed May 21, 2008 5:46 am

i have had many of obe's i do it almost every night when i sleep

parallelmessages

Post by parallelmessages » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

I have heard and read about having out of body experiences in sleep.  Apparently there has been a study done (university escapes me..) and they have produced a website called Lucid Dreaming that walks you through a series of exercises to help achieve out of body experiences (mainly flight) in dream states.  I haven't been able to achieve this yet as I mostly don't sleep more than a few hours...poor me...lol
Give it a try and let me know how it works out for you.

Return to “Occult and Magick”