Pendulums

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Pendulums

Post by Crow » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Okay I have another question.  :smt002

I'm not sure on how to take care of my pendulum when it comes to charging.  This being my very first one.  Little moonstone, my favorite of all stones. Anyways I have been keeping this near my body at all times, and have noticed that there has been a change in my pendulum when I ask it questions. It is becoming easier  to understand it, the swings are clearer than before. Is that normal?  Before I had to really focus on this stone to try and link to get it to move.  Hard to explain it since I have not used pendulums to dowse before this one.  Any ideas why this is happening?  Is it normal?

Safe Journey

Okay I totally wrote this question all out of wack.  I was wondering if what is happening is that I am tuning my pendulum like a piano.  Is there a term for this?  I feel like I am charging it with my energy by keeping it on me.  

Isn't this just an extension of us?  I do not know much on these.  That is why I am asking if what I am doing is tuning.  Much thanks in advance.

Rev_Vesta

pendulum dowsing....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:53 am

It is important to have a connection with whatever tool we use for dowsing...........
and by keeping it close or on you at all times you will find the pendulum will work with your energy......
but also if you have been doing energy work within, you may find your connection to  your Higher self is much clearer... you maybe working with clarity within......

Trusting of one's self is so important..

and then yes the pendulum will seem much easier to read......

Blessings....

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:04 am

Rev Vesta,

Thank you for your response to my question.  It is strange that you would mention this. When I start to doubt myself I notice these things are harder to read.  Now that you put it like this, it does make more sense.   :smt003  

Safe Journey

Return to “Occult and Magick”