Money and magick

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

queen of the south

Money and magick

Post by queen of the south » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:27 pm

I know that some people would disagree,but I have used my knowledge to attract money,and it works!Anyone else had the same experience?

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:17 am

It seems interesting.describe how u do it.i would like to try please.

dhav

queen of the south

Post by queen of the south » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:28 pm

I have made use of chaos magick and incorporated some necronomic spells into my system.

mmiimc

hi

Post by mmiimc » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:18 am

i am interested to know the technique u used fro atracting money thru knowledge.please describe in detail, i want to try
thanks in advance

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:27 am

Hmmm.  There is a bill, we need more money. I see the money coming, and that bill being paid for.  In my heart I am calm, I see it happening, I believe it is there. Hard to explain it.  Something I never understood.  I may not know the details, but then I get a call for extra work that pays about the same amount I requested.  Or if I really needed something for one of my children, and was asking for money. Sometimes I just find people giving this item away for free.  Little stuff like that.  
Now he jokes about me getting that lotto ticket! All in good fun.  
I don't disagree with using this to attract money.  It is how we use it and what we can become that I don't always agree with. How do we attract this vast amount of money?  I wouldn't know... I am poor, poor, poor.  :smt044

But I want for nothing so that could be another factor.  Perhaps one's mindset could play a factor. If all I am concerned about is food, clothes, health, and shelter for my family then that would by why all my energies are producing this type of wealth for me.  When I wanted extra's, I got a call to work a job where I made $100.00 that day. Then I went and treated the family to something really special.  Who else has those little oddities in their life reguarding money?

k surya narayana

money and magic

Post by k surya narayana » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:12 am

to attract money please refer old issue of stat teller magazine

TheJedi

Post by TheJedi » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:11 pm

I agree that one's attitudes towards money affect how much, if any, flows into your life.  I also believe that if you just want to "get rich," then you're probably drawing on greed, and negativity like that just isn't healthy.  Prosperity is here for all to obtain, but it must be approached in a moral and ethical way.

That being said, I'm on a fixed income, so I frequently need a little extra here and there to "fill in the gaps" sometimes.  Again, I only use money-attraction magick when the necessity is there, and I think that is why it continues to work for me.

I'm heavily based in wicca and candleburning magick, and these are the basics of what I do to increase the flow of money:

Money is ruled by Jupiter, so these are the hours to work the spell:

Sunday - 6.00am or 1.00 and 8.00pm
Monday - 3.00 and 10.00am or 5.00 and 12.00pm
Tuesday - 7.00am or 2.00 and 9.00pm
Wednesday - 4.00 and 11.00am or 6.00pm
Thursday - 1.00 and 8.00am or 3.00 and 10.00pm
Friday - 5.00 and 12.00am or 7.00pm
Saturday - 2.00 and 9.00am or 4.00 and 11.00pm

You Will Need:
A Candle To represent yourself.  Color is your choice here.
A Green or Gold candle to represent money or finances.
A Silver or Grey candle to represent neutralization of the bad luck.
A Black candle to represent negativity.
A Magenta candle to hasten the luck-changing process.

The Spell:
This spell is best done starting on the night of a new moon, but that is not a necessity.  You want to gain money, so you need a gaining moon.

Anoint the candles with a prosperity oil, and set them in sturdy fireproof holders on your altar.

Anoint the Black candle from the end to the wick, and anoint the rest from the end to the wick.

Light the candle which represents yourself and say:

"This is me, and all that represents me."

Light the Grey / Silver candle and say:

"This neutralizes any remnants of bad luck, they will dissolve into nothingness."

Light the Green or Gold candle and say:

"This represents the finances which are coming into my life, I welcome them with open arms."

Light the Magenta candle and say:

"This is the astral energy which I need to speed up the change."

Now sit for several minutes repeating the following to yourself:

"I welcome change, I welcome the incoming flow of money."

Meditate on this, and visualize the money coming in.  You have to actually see yourself with the money in your hand, paying your bills.  You have to feel the money in your hand.  Pay attention to how you feel when receiving the money, how it feels good to be able to pay off your debts.

As your building the energy, visualize it as a glowing green ball directly in front of you.  When you feel you have built up enough energy, release that ball up into the ozone, setting it free to do your will.

I usually start the spell on a Sunday (which rules finances), and then do it again each day for 7 days.  Again, though, this rule is not written in stone.

Note:  I use pillar candles and re-light them each day, rather than using new candles each time.  Also, I don't subscribe to the belief that you have to wait for the entire candle to burn down.  I do use fresh candles for each particular spell, though.

I hope everyone finds this useful.  Please post up any results, good or bad.  I would like to hear everyone's thoughts.

Good luck, all.  :)

The Phoenix

Post by The Phoenix » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:07 am

Please share your secret, as I would like to know how to do that.

Phoenix

mugglebornmom

Post by mugglebornmom » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm

TheJedi wrote:I agree that one's attitudes towards money affect how much, if any, flows into your life.  I also believe that if you just want to "get rich," then you're probably drawing on greed, and negativity like that just isn't healthy.  Prosperity is here for all to obtain, but it must be approached in a moral and ethical way.

That being said, I'm on a fixed income, so I frequently need a little extra here and there to "fill in the gaps" sometimes.  Again, I only use money-attraction magick when the necessity is there, and I think that is why it continues to work for me.

I'm heavily based in wicca and candleburning magick, and these are the basics of what I do to increase the flow of money:

Money is ruled by Jupiter, so these are the hours to work the spell:

Sunday - 6.00am or 1.00 and 8.00pm
Monday - 3.00 and 10.00am or 5.00 and 12.00pm
Tuesday - 7.00am or 2.00 and 9.00pm
Wednesday - 4.00 and 11.00am or 6.00pm
Thursday - 1.00 and 8.00am or 3.00 and 10.00pm
Friday - 5.00 and 12.00am or 7.00pm
Saturday - 2.00 and 9.00am or 4.00 and 11.00pm

You Will Need:
A Candle To represent yourself.  Color is your choice here.
A Green or Gold candle to represent money or finances.
A Silver or Grey candle to represent neutralization of the bad luck.
A Black candle to represent negativity.
A Magenta candle to hasten the luck-changing process.

The Spell:
This spell is best done starting on the night of a new moon, but that is not a necessity.  You want to gain money, so you need a gaining moon.

Anoint the candles with a prosperity oil, and set them in sturdy fireproof holders on your altar.

Anoint the Black candle from the end to the wick, and anoint the rest from the end to the wick.

Light the candle which represents yourself and say:

"This is me, and all that represents me."

Light the Grey / Silver candle and say:

"This neutralizes any remnants of bad luck, they will dissolve into nothingness."

Light the Green or Gold candle and say:

"This represents the finances which are coming into my life, I welcome them with open arms."

Light the Magenta candle and say:

"This is the astral energy which I need to speed up the change."

Now sit for several minutes repeating the following to yourself:

"I welcome change, I welcome the incoming flow of money."

Meditate on this, and visualize the money coming in.  You have to actually see yourself with the money in your hand, paying your bills.  You have to feel the money in your hand.  Pay attention to how you feel when receiving the money, how it feels good to be able to pay off your debts.

As your building the energy, visualize it as a glowing green ball directly in front of you.  When you feel you have built up enough energy, release that ball up into the ozone, setting it free to do your will.

I usually start the spell on a Sunday (which rules finances), and then do it again each day for 7 days.  Again, though, this rule is not written in stone.

Note:  I use pillar candles and re-light them each day, rather than using new candles each time.  Also, I don't subscribe to the belief that you have to wait for the entire candle to burn down.  I do use fresh candles for each particular spell, though.

I hope everyone finds this useful.  Please post up any results, good or bad.  I would like to hear everyone's thoughts.

Good luck, all.  :)
I noticed you had nothing in there about "for the good of all", I would be cautious in casting a spell for money and not being specific enough, after all you  may get the money you wanted, but at the expense of another - like losing a loved one and getting an inheritance.

Spell casting for anything shouldn't be taken lightly, it takes a lot of meditation, planning. Spells sometimes work in ways we weren't expecting, and like anyone else I would love to just "cast a spell" for money, but the consequences really need to be thought out first.

Return to “Occult and Magick”