Black Magic & Voodoo Witchcraft

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astrobhadauria

Black Magic & Voodoo Witchcraft

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:34 pm

Black Magic is dangerous and can destroy one's health and wellbeing, it can also kill or make the individual commit suicide in extreme cases. The innocent soul seldom finds out that he/she has become a victim of Black Magic.
If you think you have become a victim of black magic here are the indications that will help you understand your situation.
Initial stages of Black Magic
•  Your sleep is disturbed
•  Fatigue and lack of energy to live day-to-day life
•  You have Fear
•  Disinterest in life
•  Hopelessness
•  You are irritated for no reason
•  You get angry for no reason
•  Your professional career suffers
•  Dryness of mouth at night
•  Obesity in some cases
•  Sudden Chills and Goose Bumps
•  Tightness around body parts
•  You start forgetting things in the spur of the moment and experience memory loss
Advance Stages of Black Magic
•  You dream of dead bodies and horrible looking people who want to kill you in your dream
•  You dream of snakes & dirty places
•  Waking up suddenly in fear with shortness of breath
•  You see black dots or smoke flying all over
•  The stomach bloats like a pregnant women's belly and the area right above the navel tightens up & when touched feels like a golf ball is in there
•  Extreme hunger in case entities have taken charge of your body
•  Constant headache
•  Your complexion darkens
•  Itching, burning and stinging pains in different parts of the body
Final Stages of Spirit Possession/Black Magic with very little recovery time left
•  Cancer of blood or other body parts
•  Shrinking and malfunctioning of kidneys
•  Excessive alcohol consumption resulting in liver damage
•  Heart Attacks resulting in sudden death
•  Suicides Additional symptoms pertaining to women only
•  Bruise marks around thighs & vagina
•  Rape in dreams with an orgasm that is real
•  Irritation in the vagina with Leukorrhea
•  Complete stoppage of monthly periods or irregular periods
•  unable to conceive
•  blockages in fallopian tubes
Additional symptoms pertaining to Spiritual People
•  Your interest in the divine consciousness takes a nose dive, you lose interest in your prayers and meditations.
•  Body shakes like a pemdulum when one tries to meditate or pray
•  one gets attracted towards unholy desires like homosexuality, Non-vegetarian food, sex & other vices
•  Your kundalini shakti becomes inactive in case your kundalini was functioning earlier.
In serious cases where demons, devils or evil entities have taken possession of the individual's body, the individual can commit suicide or become a killer. Sudden violent behavior is quite visible in these individuals.
There are many other symptoms and it all depends upon the type of black magic that is being used.

Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

sorceress426

Post by sorceress426 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:36 pm

I don't believe in using black magic under any circunstances.  What do you do to help some one if they feel afflicted?

astrobhadauria

Only affected person can make positives for him!!!

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:13 pm

There are only symbol of affected person,if anybody want to make some good for him,he can positives for him,by his own creativity,work while you,play while you play,that is the way to be happy and gay.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

ryanne

Post by ryanne » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:00 pm

Unfortunately my family and I have been surrounded and struck by black magic almost my whole life. It's a terrible thing to go thru and if u dont know about it, it can be frustrating as u have no idea wats wrong w/u. My mother has been to many types of cleansers to try to get clean and rid herself of this but it usually doesnt work or they can only get rid of some of the 'layers' of black that has been done. It's very common in African countries. They use it for everything. After a while it usually gets sent back to the person that has done it to u but it can take as long as a lifetime to go back.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:50 pm

I'm sorry, but the first symptoms you explain our part of life. who hasn't be fearful in life, or had trouble sleeping. sometimes i suddenly get angry or sad, but it's because I'm picking it up from other's around me. i get angry for many reasons, but when it's sudden is not the work of black magic. i think by posting this you are doing a disservice to ppl who are weak in mind. i don't mean slow or stupid ppl. but someone who's looking for a reason for the bad things that happen to them, there to open to outside reasons. they may be depressed and sad, maybe drinking to much to escape. they come across this thread and here's a whole new fear to ponder. are they a victim of black magic? do you offer a solution to these ppl? maybe go pay a fortune to some psychic that's just out for there money. this is just my opinion and I'm not saying I'm right or wrong here. i tend to piss a lot of ppl off with my thoughts on things. not intentionally, but i still say them. but you need to be somewhat responsible for what you post and be aware that it  may  cause other's added burdens and fears. yes u have a right to your views, and i have respect for ppl who speak there mind. but not everyone is as strong as other's and are very susceptible to things. what is your intention in posting this? to make ppl aware that it's possible with no solution of any kind?

in my opinion this is not a good intention at all.

respectfully,
blackcat

ryanne

Post by ryanne » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:00 pm

I agree to a certain extent w/blackcat. The symptoms are typical of alot of things and are often experienced on a daily basis just because life can throw us some hard knocks. I think everyone gets angry, depressed, tired etc. It's normal.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:31 pm

Feelings of Voodoo

1.If you are understanding in healing.
2.If you are making good by remedies.
3.If you are making faith in marriage.
4.If you are feeling that Rahu is Bad in 8th house.
5.If you are feeling that that he is mine or he is not.
6.If you are feeling he is poor and he is rich.
7.If you are feeling that why are you not well after taking more treatment.
Then
Feel the mind power,that is giving feeling only by hearing from here or there.
Feel the relation who is who.
Feel the education and your stars.
Feel the points those you think,in the way of life.
Feel your grands those destroyed all by the nature of your mother.
Feel your first paranormal strength,after that you submitted first post in this forum.
Feel why you join this forum.
Feel why you writing to others those you have not seen,in past,present.
Feel why are you making predictions for future.
Feel stars are not in your pocket.
Feel your plans,those you have on your note pad.
Feel there are not a single minute in your own.
Feel that you are born for others.
Feel you are all doing for others.
Make one month stay in a village,that is far from the road up to 12 Miles
You can understand what is voodoo.
You can understand who get relief by the voodoo.
You can not able to think that time,what is the nature of voodoo.
You can not feel who are you,and where are you going.
you can see the effects of voodoo in India
Go to Kela devi,in April,Destt.Sawaimadhopur Rajsthan.
Go to Mehandipur ke Balaji,Near jaipu.
Go to Brhamani Devi,near Etawah,UP.
Go to Taaraa Peeth,near Rampur hat,West Bengal.
Go to Dakhneshwar,Kolkata.
Go to Kalighat Kolkata.
Go to Mangal nath Ujjain.
Go to Viilage Tikari,near mainpuri,UP
Go to Village Sayapura Destt.Etawah.

you can understand the nature of voodoo.

Ramendra Singh bhadauria
Jaipur

Nova

Re: Black Magic & Voodoo Witchcraft

Post by Nova » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Hello Sir,
Namaste. Really it is mind boggling....to know if black magic ha been done
How can one avert it or how can you ward off the ills/evils....in short how to protect oneself???
thanks n regards
Nova
astrobhadauria wrote:Black Magic is dangerous and can destroy one's health and wellbeing, it can also kill or make the individual commit suicide in extreme cases. The innocent soul seldom finds out that he/she has become a victim of Black Magic.
If you think you have become a victim of black magic here are the indications that will help you understand your situation.
Initial stages of Black Magic
•  Your sleep is disturbed
•  Fatigue and lack of energy to live day-to-day life
•  You have Fear
•  Disinterest in life
•  Hopelessness
•  You are irritated for no reason
•  You get angry for no reason
•  Your professional career suffers
•  Dryness of mouth at night
•  Obesity in some cases
•  Sudden Chills and Goose Bumps
•  Tightness around body parts
•  You start forgetting things in the spur of the moment and experience memory loss
Advance Stages of Black Magic
•  You dream of dead bodies and horrible looking people who want to kill you in your dream
•  You dream of snakes & dirty places
•  Waking up suddenly in fear with shortness of breath
•  You see black dots or smoke flying all over
•  The stomach bloats like a pregnant women's belly and the area right above the navel tightens up & when touched feels like a golf ball is in there
•  Extreme hunger in case entities have taken charge of your body
•  Constant headache
•  Your complexion darkens
•  Itching, burning and stinging pains in different parts of the body
Final Stages of Spirit Possession/Black Magic with very little recovery time left
•  Cancer of blood or other body parts
•  Shrinking and malfunctioning of kidneys
•  Excessive alcohol consumption resulting in liver damage
•  Heart Attacks resulting in sudden death
•  Suicides Additional symptoms pertaining to women only
•  Bruise marks around thighs & vagina
•  Rape in dreams with an orgasm that is real
•  Irritation in the vagina with Leukorrhea
•  Complete stoppage of monthly periods or irregular periods
•  unable to conceive
•  blockages in fallopian tubes
Additional symptoms pertaining to Spiritual People
•  Your interest in the divine consciousness takes a nose dive, you lose interest in your prayers and meditations.
•  Body shakes like a pemdulum when one tries to meditate or pray
•  one gets attracted towards unholy desires like homosexuality, Non-vegetarian food, sex & other vices
•  Your kundalini shakti becomes inactive in case your kundalini was functioning earlier.
In serious cases where demons, devils or evil entities have taken possession of the individual's body, the individual can commit suicide or become a killer. Sudden violent behavior is quite visible in these individuals.
There are many other symptoms and it all depends upon the type of black magic that is being used.

Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Nova..
Call in your angels, give it up to them. he happy and play, its the angels way.
and prayer.
Open the window to accepting happiness into your life.

astrobhadauria wrote:There are only symbol of affected person,if anybody want to make some good for him,he can positives for him,by his own creativity,work while you,play while you play,that is the way to be happy and gay.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur
BTW. many the symptoms described are depression, I strongly urge anyone who is concerned with the symptoms described here to seek professional medical  guidance. Please talk to your doctor.
Please do this first Nova.. I feel you are terribly vulnerable right now.

quietness

Post by quietness » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm

I am glad that you took steps to inform people of the symptoms of black magic. However, I disagree regarding some of the symptoms you mentioned, because anyone who has a job experiences them once in a while. You also presented the symptoms in a way that everyone should be worried because they experience many of these throughout their lives, or the lives of people they know. For example, how do you know if it's just headache or anger due to stress? Or if the problem was not the person's own fault, such as lung cancer and addiction to alcohol. So we throw the blame at someone else even though we can find the culprit easily if we just look at the mirror. I hardly think that throwing blame is a holy outlook in life.

I wish to focus particularly on the part of "attraction to unholy desires of homosexuality" and "Non-vegetarian food." I have struggled with "unholy" homosexuality as a teenager, but that was also a time of great self-hatred and anger for me. But once I accepted it as part of me, my interest in spirituality soared and, permit me to say, I became a better person. I know of a friend who is also struggling with it, but he keeps forcing himself to stick to the status quo and fought it. The result, he kept on trying to prove his masculinity and got addicted to sex (with females), young as he is, to prove that he is a "holy" heterosexual, and he became suicidal. I must say that while I empathize with his problem, I am also glad I am not as shattered as he is because of some tradition that tells me what I should be rather than be what I am.

And are you saying that non-vegetarians are cursed with black magic? That's a strong thing to say given that as children many don't have a choice to eat either meat or vegetables, and they just got used to it until they grow old enough to make their own choices.

I say, "By their fruits ye shall know them (Matthew 7:20)."

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:35 am

In reality though, psychic attacks are rare. We all have unwelcome thoughtforms cast our way, especially when we anger someone. But most people, while sometimes angry enough, are not focused enough to cause us any harm.

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 am

In reality though, psychic attacks are rare. We all have unwelcome thoughtforms cast our way, especially when we anger someone. But most people, while sometimes angry enough, are not focused enough to cause us any harm.

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:44 pm

We have to consider the point of WHAT IS REALLY BLACK MAGICK???  I consider Black Magick to be any ritual/spell intented to harm any third person. So vudu its not the only pracitce it comes from.

The symptoms could be all of the above but at the same time you feel observed during nights, you start seeing black spirits, you start crying for nothing, you get depresed, and you gain weight between others. Its very unpleasent thing to experience. IF you are open to spirit and/or spirital practices the symptoms are scary as you are more "aware" and open. It is really hard to get cleansed from a black magick spell in an advance case and only you should trust your gut about the person perfoming it.

Blessings

Return to “Occult and Magick”