A DEMON

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

devilstrumpit

A DEMON

Post by devilstrumpit » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:54 am

I have a demon that lives in my house.  I need to bottle it up.  The only problem is I'm not sure what kind of demon it is.  It will only show it's self in a dark shadow form.  Does anyone know how to get it to show itself or figure out what it is.  I don't want to call it or ask it to show itself.  He's not very nice !!!!

witchychick70

Post by witchychick70 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:10 pm

Well i have had experiences with Demons. Have you tryed using sea salt? sprinkel some all around your house especially in all the corners and the perimeter around the outside of your home as well. Sea salt repeals evil. Also do a search online there are oils and herbs that work as well. You can also use holy water.So ill leave you with much and i trust that you will get rid of that demon. Good luck and blessed be.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:13 pm

Thing is if the demon or spirit is already inside then surrounding the house with salt will prevent them from being able to leave.  Ususally salt would be used as a circle of protection with you in the middle of it, but if the demon is already there you need to change your idea.

I would try smudging the house with white sage, make sure that you do all the rooms and that you leave the door open ( to let positive energy in)  and a window open too, (to let the negative energy out)  Citrus oils work very well to enliven the chi and energy of a house spray diluted into the corners and any dark areas. You could place black tourmaline on all 4 points of the house with quartz points in each corner, and a rose quartz either side of the door. All this will improve the energy of the house.

But to remove your demon, we probably need to know more about them. Shadows aren't necessarily demonic, sometimes they can be residual energy left from a previous owner or incident, sometimes they are a presence or spirit that doesn't want to leave.

Why do you think its demonic? What happens? That way we will know if casting out is called for or transference or crossing over?

Try not to worry and I will send some positive energy your way xx

Look forward to your reply.

witchychick70

Post by witchychick70 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:28 pm

oh ok im glad to know that salt is not the best thing but thats what i have always heard if i ever run into another demon problem myself i will sage next time.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:22 pm

Hope I didn't confuse you about the salt? Its because the demon would be inside the circle with you here? Do you see what I mean? A small circle inside might help with you inside and demon outside?

sapphoq

sweetgrass and dragon's blood

Post by sapphoq » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:35 pm

I recommend a sweetgrass cleansing for the walls-- burn sweetgrass and walk around the inside of the house clockwise with it burning.
Then take a stick of dragonsblood incense and burn that around the inside of the house clockwise with it burning.
Then take your sage and burn it as you walk around the inside of the house clockwise with it burning.

Never fails.

sapphoq

Valinia

Have you ever tried emeralds ?

Post by Valinia » Thu May 10, 2007 3:29 am

I have a place near my home, that sells Gem Bags I have found Demons tend to hate eneralds.
Thanks be to the almighty that Emerald is my Birthstone  Real emeralds are a milky green solid stone
and  No demon wants to hang around with those in the house.

hendo555666

Post by hendo555666 » Mon May 28, 2007 3:43 pm

Hail!

Just a thought but you could try sumoning a demon that you can trust from the goetia, and see if it could help identiy this entity(im saying entity because you dont know if its a demon yet do you?)
tony xx

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:44 pm

Capture him with small circle of salt and then use him as a pet :D

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:49 am

The method suggested by Sapphoq is very near to my system of treatment , Sea salt is normally used as a protection circle around along with certain practices against the protecton of evil. Try Sapphocks system and if it does not work , then do let me know , and I will try to get rid it from your life.
Azhar

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:54 pm

Gem, what is transference?

Sometimes chocolate is better than a big stick. Love, it does wondrous things.

midnightmlk

demons

Post by midnightmlk » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:56 pm

oh God bless You .. The only thing i can say is get a Priest to come to your house and maybe he can bless it and drive this evil thing out.. God bless you

Return to “Occult and Magick”