did you ever go to a witch to tell you about your future?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

did you ever go to a witch to tell you about your future?

yes
45%
no
55%

Total votes: 29

Deborah

Gypsies...

Post by Deborah » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:40 pm

interesting someone said no gypsies n there country ..which would be where? and how do u know?

I watched a story about a country ..who has this little village of poor people "GYPSIES" and they talk of the old country the old ways ... I watched cuz they looked very India Indian to me! ...so as the man tells the story ..how things have changed and customes getting lost ...he talkes about the travel of hard times to find a new country new life for the familys ..how they left India behind ...and became the gypsies of this new land ...

Read up on them ..they are facinating people all walks of life all over the world

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:53 pm

In my country gyspsies are a real pain in the ass.They can steal anything from your inteligene(with realy bad music "MANELE") to your wallet.

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:17 pm

The question being worded in a rather simplistic fashion, I am a tad uncomfortable with it.

My wife's best frend is a Wiccan high priestess, and also does very skilled palmistry.  There is no correlation between those two facts.  I got a reading from her and it was spot on, but it was as much about the past and present as about the future.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:16 pm

I have friends who are Gypsysies.. In my Country there all welcome~!!
I like there tast in close and music...

Silver-Aquila

Post by Silver-Aquila » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:29 pm

I can read Tarot, but i have also a good friend, and when i have problems, she do it for me, and i for her too.
So, i must not pay anything and i know her good, and she knows me good, that makes all better.
Only one moment, she wasn't right and thats for me not often.
For me there is a difference between the ones and the others, there are many people who say, that they can read tarot, but nothing happens what they promised. But some people, not many, can it and they know what they do, and all will happen how they tell it to you.

(sorry, my englisch is not so good, i am from germany)

nice greets

Silver-Aquila

joylynne

Post by joylynne » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:23 pm

How can a gypsy steal your intelligence?  Did you mean they place a spell on you?

astrobhadauria

It is the simple way to make favourable spell to any person

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:52 pm

send me date of birth and time,with birth place and  present living place,I will send you some hints for making money,love,or some thing that having desired byyou.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

Midnight Moon Ryder

Post by Midnight Moon Ryder » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:30 pm

Yah, I've been to the local witch and she told me a bunch of things that were very "foggy" and could very well have been fitted to anyone of my current age range and what not.  She also told me I had a demon in me and that she could rid me of the vexing thing if I so desired.  My answer: "If I've had a demon as long as you say then it's part of me and we've made our peace with each other so I think I'll just leave it be."  After that she wouldn't see me again...oh, well.  The women in my family seem to be pretty psychically endowed anyway and I usually don't need any outside advice.  Oh, it stands that I should also mention that I'm the only Pagan in the family, the whole family.  The others are Pentecostal and Baptist but they are still psychic even though they don't do anything special to develop this trait or call on it to help them and they don't do readings, either.  They, like me, are used to the spontaneous "knowing" of some hidden fact in a person's life and often we accidentally blurt out something about it.  I've actually been walking in the grocery store before and passed an older man (about 60) who looked from the floor directly into my eyes, we both stopped.  The encounter lasted only a few short seconds, maybe 4 but I saw that this grandfatherly old man was vile and had done something to a small girl.  After arguing with myself over this for three nights and without sleep I went to the police to check him out.  He was a child molestor who'd just been released from prison and hadn't reported his whereabouts yet, the cops were looking for him but didn't know where to start.  Because I went to them with my feelings they found him living next to a local pre-school under a false name in a rented house and working in the tomato fields for cash.  Things like this happen frequently if I venture out into town and so I've become much the hermit because of it.  Rarely do I see the good that people do but the bad just jumps out and plays in my mind's eye like a tv show.  There's no stopping it, either.  When it hits it is full tilt until I've seen whatever it is the particular person has done or is hiding or maybe just has on his/her mind at the time.

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:44 pm

Midnight, you can do a lot of good with that gift of yours! I understand why you would want to hide from it though since all you see is the bad.

As for me, I have a psychic friend that has told me things but they all seem to be for the future. They have not happened yet so I guess we will see. Also went to a psychic that has an office in town...just went for fun with my mom. She told me a few things that she says will happen, but again, this is stuff that is supposed to happen in the future so I cant really say they were accurate or not. She focused on one man in particular that I have had near meetings with but never actually met. I had some weird coincidences involving this man but it seemed I was always scarce when I had the opportunity to meet him...like I would leave for 5 minutes and that would be the time he showed up. Whether or not I am meant to meet him like the psychic said, I dont know. Both of them have said I am supposed to meet him, but I guess I will have to wait to see! :)

Tish

Post by Tish » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:18 am

:smt006 Hi, Midnight Moon Ryder!

You did a most excellent thing bringing that man to attention.  I think it's not that you don't register the "good", I think it's just not consciously brought to your attention because it doesn't need to be.  It's the "bad" that requires your conscious notice, as a warning requiring possible action on your part.  If you just remind yourself that good is where bad is not registered, you might feel more encouraged!

Although these days "Gypsies" is used to mean travellers in general (especially those from travelling families going back several generations), the name as I understand was from the word "Egyptians".

Tish

Post by Tish » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:21 am

Also, I have not entered into this poll as I am not sure whether you mean have you asked anyone to read your future, or specifically someone who either is or claims to be "a witch".

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:22 am

The second option Tish.

Tish

Post by Tish » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:02 pm

Ah, OK.  Well, I have not come across anybody in my locality who claims to be a witch, so I haven't actually had the opportunity!

I'll put "No"!

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:57 pm

ok, well I have never been to a witch...only someone claiming to be psychic. Although I used to know a guy that thought he was a powerful warlock..is that the right term?

Tish

Post by Tish » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:33 pm

:) As far as I know, yes.  A warlock is a male witch.

Return to “Occult and Magick”