Checking out your guardian angels and contacting you spirit guide - info I need

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:48 pm

Was it me, or did she say to start a new thread to ask about your angel?

lordy

Post by lordy » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:24 pm

aelis2004 wrote:Sure, Sari...... got your PM, will post it here tomorrow, if I have no problems with the phone line. Had several storms over the last few days and the phone service has been very disrupted. Just got back the line after 3 days of total uselessness, and even so it still fails at times. Tech man shall come back again tomorrow. Goodnight  :smt006
humm my apologies... as i am very new here. I am not sure bcos this is the last reply on this thread by dear aelis. Should we start a new thread to get her help?

Xiniz

Post by Xiniz » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:24 am

Hello!

I've been trying to get in contact with my spirit guardians for quite some time now but have had limited success :( I believe the most primary is a female but i'm having problems concluding it.

I've been trying to figure out their names for years now and just want to say thank you for all the help!

I was also born on August 21st, 1988 around 12:30 noon in new york.

Thank you so much again!

kimi

Been awhile

Post by kimi » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:56 pm

I'm happy to see that some have gotten their guardian angel or spirit guide info. I've been waiting since November!

Mod Note: Hi,

I am afraid that aelis hasn't posted for over 6 months and so I am locking this thread to stop further requests. If you want help finding your spirit guide or guardian angel or animal guides or totems, please post a new thread asking and then the first person available will be able to post a reply  
Thanks

Return to “Occult and Magick”