Erotic Dreaming

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

witchychick70

Erotic Dreaming

Post by witchychick70 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:10 am

Hello everyone and blessed be. Have any of you had erotic dreams that turned into astral sex? Its almost every night that i have an OBE,(out of body experience) where im having sex on the astral plane.
I am not sure why i am doing this every night.

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:21 am

It sound like your having fun.

jallious

Post by jallious » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:00 am

I wouldn't question a good thing unless you feel bad about it.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:22 am

Wash your feet before going to sleep.There are effects from 12 house like north node of moon (Rahu) with Venus,OBE,is indicating when you are in sleep,there are a noise behind your head.

witchychick70

Post by witchychick70 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:58 pm

Well yeah im having a whole lot of fun in my dreams maybe too much fun. And i definatly dont feel bad at all about it.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:22 pm

<grins> &nbsp;you sure you want to do something about this?

Sounds like you have linked in with another spirit somewhere, are you happy and I mean really ok with this happening? &nbsp;Heamtite would help to stop you from travelling, selenite would help to detach any entities that are unwanted or leaching your life energy, and the best one the witches stone, jet would keep you safe and secure and grounded in this life. Apophyllite is one that would keep your body safe for you to come back to, so really its up to you, these crystals will help. You could also try amethyst to see if you can contact the cause of your experiences. Try a tumblestone inside your pillow or in your pocket if you have one, or by the bed, you can even grid the bed with stones if needed.

witchychick70

Post by witchychick70 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:09 pm

no of course i dont want to do something about this im having too much fun with it. I belive im doing it because i am married, i have been with this same man for 16 years and its gotten boaring lol. I thank that part of me wants to be free so this is my way of doing something about it.

Divi

Post by Divi » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:55 pm

wow, I wish I had your problem!

here's 3 possibilities; I'm sure there's more:

it could be an encounter with your Twin Flame/Soul who is presently a being of light/spark in the universe, and who is not incarnate with you at this time on Earth. &nbsp;the TS is part of you and you part of him. &nbsp;In this case, you're doing the right thing...you're saying 'yes'!

on the off-chance it could be sex with a dakini (male daka). &nbsp;"Tantric sex may involve a "helper" dakini - a human female trained in Tantra Yoga - or an "actual" dakini. Both increase the level of erotic pleasure for the sexual participants by helping them focus on a non-physical state of spiritual joy and the physical pleasure of sex at the same time."

or, most people, in the hour before they awake &nbsp;:smt015 &nbsp;have sexual feelings/thougths and wake up to them. &nbsp;this is normal. &nbsp; :smt008

Brother-Minos

Post by Brother-Minos » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:51 am

Hi WitchyChick,

Here's a few things to consider:

-When someone is not having physical sex and are celibate, it builds up the astral body. This is one reason why celibacy is encouraged in many traditions or why people must be celibate for a certain time before some initiations. So if you have not been getting any, and you're unsatisfied without it, your mind is allowing your astral body to become sexual. This can be dangerous for a few reasons; astral sex is still using your physical body to a lighter extent; that's probably why you literally feel it on your body; some people will even have marks on their body from it. Like astral hickies, lol, sometimes scratches, and 'other evidence' if ya know what I mean.

-Do you even know what or who you are having this astral sex with? Gem mentioned that you could be getting 'fed on' or leached; so if it is really intense as in sensation all over your body at once and lasts for only a short time, (I know its hard to tell time there)but it could be an incubus/succubus; I include both terms here because they are the same thing just different manifestations according to the person's sexual preferences. I know it feels good but it may eventually turn into rape: these things are not your friends.

-I doubt very much it is tantric, because what Divi has mentioned only makes sense if you're actually adept at this in your waking state; and you haven't mentioned any tantra as an explanation.

-Are you sure this is astral; it could be a common psychological wet-dream because you're bored with your married sex life.

-also note that you have to know what to do with a stone to utilize it; otherwise it's just psychosomatic, and well if that helps, then that helps, but that's not exactly using it full force.

one more thing,
-meet me at the astral motel at the end of the universe tonight.

just kiddin :smt003

Danny

Post by Danny » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:56 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ricknendepa

Post by ricknendepa » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:42 pm

As long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, keep doing whatever floats your boat! But please be sure that it's not.

Where I'm from, too many people abuse this ability. It's an integral part of our culture. Too many people get hurt, get taken advantage of. Rape is rape, be it physical or astral.

I'm not saying you're doing that, please, don't take offense. Just saying it may not be all fun and games, all the time.

DarkHawk

astral sex

Post by DarkHawk » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:26 pm

Have you considered that this might be a familiar sent to influence you? That someone is using you?

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:28 pm

Ha ha ha ha :smt082

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:14 am

Astrobhaduria is right in his knowledge ,I have a view similar to his with a slight difference that there are negative waves which create the image similar to the liking of a man or women and induge in sex. They create differences in husband and wife ,even create hurdels in the marriages of girls and boys. Sometimes Jinneys get hold of a woman and indulge in sex with them. These are all spiritual diseases and needs to be treated by spiritual healers and cannot be taken lightly ,otherwise complications will grow.

ranter

Post by ranter » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:29 am

Hey, you cant have enough fun.Go for it and enjoy it.
You may be commingling with a soul mate or a twin flame.
It would be possible maybe to meet this person in this 3D world of ours.
It seems like you are going to a safe place and having joyful expression while there.
It might be a good idea to converse with your Astral Lover and find out more about him or her. You might learn lots of useful and wonderful things in this way.
You are on to something good here.
You could run workshops on astral sex.
We could all do with some.

Best wishes,

Ranter

Return to “Occult and Magick”