love problem

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sachin9666

love problem

Post by sachin9666 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:50 am

i love a girl for past three yrs and her name is rimi can anyone have the spells by which i make her to love me guys plz plz help me

jallious

Post by jallious » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:16 pm

That's not gonna fly.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:23 pm

No we can't help, & even if we could, we wouldn't. Love spells are not right when targeting any single person who might not love u at all. I request you to not ask anyone such type of questions either on the site or on the PM, becuase if u do, I will just ban u here.

witchychick70

Post by witchychick70 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:01 pm

I must say that i have to agree with them. But while on this subject does anyone know any love spells to make love go away.And my crying out loud please dont ask me why.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:11 am

witchychick70 wrote:I must say that i have to agree with them. But while on this subject does anyone know any love spells to make love go away.And my crying out loud please dont ask me why.
LOL, I won't ask u why, don't worry. I will see, if I get any spell like that, I will pm you.

mysqlerror1194

Post by mysqlerror1194 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:30 am

[quote="witchychick70"]I must say that i have to agree with them. But while on this subject does anyone know any love spells to make love go away.And my crying out loud please dont ask me why.[/quote]

i know a way....
eat lots of onions and garlic. dont bath for few weeks. keep your place a mess. put on sum stinking hair oil :)

misty-midnightrain

Spells

Post by misty-midnightrain » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:41 am

I have many of those kind of spells . They are called Banishing or Binding spells. If you are interested you can pm me and I will give you some to do at home. Or can arrange for it to be done for you.  Only if you are very serious about having them out of your life. And no this is not going to harm anyone as I only work white magic.  And a love spell to make someone love you is not the way to go , A spell to make you find your true love would be much better in the long run. Using powers and spells to make some one do something by force or persuation can cause a lot of problems that you would never forsee.

Blessed Be!

Brother-Minos

Re: Spells

Post by Brother-Minos » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:11 am

misty-midnightrain wrote: Only if you are very serious about having them out of your life. And no this is not going to harm anyone as I only work white magic.
Differentiating between white and black magick is fluff bunny-talk you find in fakey new age books and is a disservice to Occultism.

To the OP: you have already done some of this simple sympathetic magick and that's why you find yourself obsessed with this girl. It happens all the time. Love isn't always about having the person you want. It's all very arbitrary, just as magick tends to be by the well-intentioned.

theancient_dr

Post by theancient_dr » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:45 am

Merry Meet

The best love spell is a loving spirit
and it may be applied by you at any time

and
---if you are fightin
---you ain't lovin
----and lovin is where it all is
----kind words (((((( HUGS ))))) and xoxoxoxo
those are the actions of a succesful spell

my SO and i have been together almost 48 years
and that formula has worked
try it you will like it ------

blessings---peace--- love

cowvvvv

Re: love problem

Post by cowvvvv » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:59 pm

sachin9666 wrote:i love a girl for past three yrs and her name is rimi can anyone have the spells by which i make her to love me guys plz plz help me

Yeah, y not.  Everyone ought to to learn sometime.  okay:

Find a book, read, and formulate a sigil for girlfriend.  Adding on top of that the name of the targeted person.  

Now three methods u may choose:

1.  Low magick, for attraction--wait for full moon and charge the created Sigil under the moon light.  There many many ritual phrases.  Choose one of your liking or read some books.  They all about the same.

2.  High Magick,  takes about 6 mos to a year practice before such ritual can be performed.

3.  Visualization, the easiest.  Again.  Create the appropriate Sigil, clear your mind and visualize it each morning wake up and before sleep--and forget about it!!  it will work after one or two weeks.  

Now, here's what's gonna happen.

1.  Either she really going to like or she comes by "brushes" you and be friends with you.

2.  Does not work.  Because your karmic problems not solved, or your belief system is not up to par.  also, search and read the Cosmic Law of waste.  Which means you are NOT ready for it to happen.  

3.  Works,  But only to a certain degree.  In that case, I would say you have attract something other than her.  That's most likely what's gonna happen.  Most first-timers will get that.

Anyways, consult with the oracles or tarot or what ever methods you use before doing the ritual.  It will put you in perspective of things.  Make sure it's the right thing to do before hopping onto it--that's what I have always been told.  

Be ware of the Cosmic Law.  Yep!

Return to “Occult and Magick”