invocations

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bast1981

invocations

Post by bast1981 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:28 pm

Hi,

If i called upon belzebuth to help with a request and i dreamt about my room wall getting invaded with flies would you consider that a good omen.
Well actually 2-3 flies on my wall followed by a golden orb that was my dream.

belzebuth is the lord of the flies. I am guessing that maybe it played with my subconsious. I think that divinity are just a part of my brain and that magic really come from me. My system is hard to explain.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:02 pm

I don't know so much about your flies....but I want to say:
welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a plesant stay and make a lots of friends :)

KitchenWitch

In response to your question,

Post by KitchenWitch » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:54 pm

One is somewhat curious as to why you chose Beelzebub.  He's not generally known as one of the most friendly spirits.  Are you trying to work with high magick?  If so, what were the parameters of your spell?  

Blessings!

KitchenWitch

A.Occultus

Beelzebub

Post by A.Occultus » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:52 pm

Are you sure which you want to work with him?

Remember, he is a Daemon Spirit. It's very dangerous!

If yes, what method will you use ? High Magick like Goetia's system?

hendo555666

Post by hendo555666 » Mon May 28, 2007 3:58 pm

Hail

Quote:One is somewhat curious as to why you chose Beelzebub.  He's not generally known as one of the most friendly spirits.  Are you trying to work with high magick?  If so, what were the parameters of your spell?

Dont tell him that!!!Its dependant on the mood of the demon at the time. Some people have said he( Beelzebub) can be very patient, understanding and especialy helpfull with newcomers, others(who i beleive have offended him using crap incense n circles) have said that he can be a bit cranky!!Everyone ive heard of who have sumoned him, have all said he has an extremley overwhelming effect on you(especialy if he's your first)
There's lots of advice on sumoning, try this site, theres good advice and sigils for most demons http: //www.joyofsatan.org/

Return to “Occult and Magick”